Parasailing attire

Originally posted by dzneprincess
Hey Andy! Do you think it was worth the price? I really wanna try this but i'ma skart of them there heights.....:rolleyes: My son wpuld like to go in tandem with me but he is not at the min weight yet, was that min weight only to go alone?

There were two young girls that went with their mother on tandem flights, I should be getting my waterproof camera photos back in the next day or two. I don't believe the younger of the two girls weighed the 90 pounds. I loved the parasailing, and I too am afraid of heights, falling out of a tree when I was a kid, did that. I had no fear whatsoever with this ride, is was gentle and like seating on a swing. For me, yes, the price was worth it. The memories that my DD and I made together were priceless!!!

Have you ever seen a thong on a fat chick?! Well, it disappears!

I'm great at spades, BD - anytime you want to take me on - it's a game!

Rae

Originally posted by h5ty
I believe I read on a thread that you will not touch water on the Parasail. You are launched and land on the boat itself. However, you can asked to be dunked if you wish to. If you do a search on Parasail under this Forum there is good bit on info.

Or sometimes...as a special gift, the crew will decide that you look awefully hot and that a nice dip (or in my case 3 dips and a tease) would be perfect!

We had a blast!! Happy parasailing!!!

- Ginny

Ginny,

They probably figured you had one too many "Konk Koolers" inside of you!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by captken11
I plan on parasailing and wearing shorts. I think the women have to wear thongs, or some sort of string bikini. those are the rules hopfully.:jester:

I think it depends upon the woman....you might not want every person to wear a thong or string bikini. :p

- Ginny

Originally posted by gdulaney
I think it depends upon the woman....you might not want every person to wear a thong or string bikini. :p

- Ginny

However, the higher that person goes, the less you will see of them so I think it'll be ok with whatever they wear, it's having to watch them come back down when you might need that extra konk kooler to blur the view!! lol :teeth:

If the height didn't scare me enough - the thought of anyone seeing me in a thong or string bikini sure is taking care of it!!!

Hey sdoane.

first it's no picture and now it's no thong!

Taking into account the boundaries of normal visual stimulation, I think you'd be MORE disappointed if your wishes were granted...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter