Parents of the class of 2037

I thought it was pretty obvious that this was mocking all the High School Class of 20xx threads.

I think the "Class of 20XX" threads I have seen were for parents of kids in high school. What's so wrong with parents of kids at the same stage of high school chatting and sharing experiences that it needs to be mocked?

I imagine the OP might feel differently about it when she's old enough to have kids that age.

Yes, it was absolutely meant to mock the 20xx threads. I agree, if the OP thinks those threads are about special snowflakes, then he/she obviously hasn't spent any time actually reading them.

As the one I post on is pretty active right now (our kids are just starting their Freshman year of college), I can definitely say that the other parents (and kids) input on our thread has been a lifesaver. When parents and kids start dealing with all the planning that goes into college (AP, IB, FASFA, assessments, essays, applications, tuition, scholarships, etc, etc, etc) - it gets overwhelming really fast.

Thank you High School Class of 2016/College Class of 2020 thread members for being a huge source of knowledge, support and friendship these past few years!

I never said they were about special snowflakes. I said I wanted to be the first to start a thread for the parents of the class of 2037. Nothing wrong with planning ahead. Some people read too much into things and make things as they do not appear!

I think most people are a little surprised at the date. I don't think they are really mocking her. Just a mom thinking ahead of time.

Yes, it was absolutely meant to mock the 20xx threads. I agree, if the OP thinks those threads are about special snowflakes, then he/she obviously hasn't spent any time actually reading them.

As the one I post on is pretty active right now (our kids are just starting their Freshman year of college), I can definitely say that the other parents (and kids) input on our thread has been a lifesaver. When parents and kids start dealing with all the planning that goes into college (AP, IB, FASFA, assessments, essays, applications, tuition, scholarships, etc, etc, etc) - it gets overwhelming really fast.

Thank you High School Class of 2016/College Class of 2020 thread members for being a huge source of knowledge, support and friendship these past few years!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter