Paris hotel suggestions

glassslipper2004

DIS Veteran
A friend is looking for a nice Paris hotel to stay in. I suggested staying at the Renaissance Arc de Triumphe, since that's where the ABD stays and I have found their hotels to be pretty good (not the top of the line, but pretty good). Does anyone have experience with that hotel, and if so, what did you think? Any other Paris hotels to recommend?

Thanks.

With ABD at Christmas 2008 we stayed at the Hilton Arc de T.--great location (walkable to the Arc, and near a very nice park--and the subway etc). The hotel was nice, clean, upscale.

(On our US driving trips we always look to where Disney stays and try to do the same--they do a nice job with hotel selection, usually central to things and top rate)

With ABD at Christmas 2008 we stayed at the Hilton Arc de T.--great location (walkable to the Arc, and near a very nice park--and the subway etc). The hotel was nice, clean, upscale.

(On our US driving trips we always look to where Disney stays and try to do the same--they do a nice job with hotel selection, usually central to things and top rate)

While on vacation in Paris, not on an ABD trip we too stayed at the Hilton Arc de Triumph. It is one of my favorite Hilton I have ever stayed at and I am a very frequent traveler especially with Hilton. I will say one of the best things of this hotel is the concierge lounge, so your friends may not access to this.

TT

Hi,
It is very nice hotel.--great location (walkable to the Arc, and near a very nice park--and the subway etc). The hotel was nice, clean, upscale.

I'm adding my voice to this great hotel choice. It has everything: accessibility, a small business center, beautiful lobby, helpful concierge service, and an excellent breakfast buffet. The Purple Bar is an great spot to enjoy a glass of wine in a vibrant setting. I highly recommend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter