• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park maps

DizneyMommy

Every Day is Disneyland Day!
Is there no longer any way to order maps online? My search came up a million irrelevant posts, I feel like this must be asked a lot.

Maps are no longer available. They were discontinued quite some time ago.

They don’t even have them at the park? We still have them at Disneyland. Surely there’s got to be some way to get my hands on them!
You can't order them online anymore. You can still get them in the parks.

The maps with the cheat sheets on easywdw are great if you want to print something at home. They are much easier to read than the actual maps you get at WDW. I print those and bring them.

They don’t even have them at the park? We still have them at Disneyland. Surely there’s got to be some way to get my hands on them!
You just want park maps not the personalized maps?

Park maps are located at every park entrance. They don’t mail them out.

@Robo has all the maps in his Map Sticky at the top of this forum.

I don’t need a map to plan, I just wanted to stick them in my girls’ bags for the plane so they can spend hours examining every detail on our way there :-)

I just emailed our resort (pop) and they mailed to me. All 6 parks plus ds. Got in about 2 weeks from emailing.

So I emailed, asked for what I wanted, gave my address, and they said no. :-( So much for a magical day lol.

They said I could access them online and explained where to find them.

Have a great trip!

Last edited:
This is the response to me...

We’re thrilled with your interest in learning more about the Walt Disney World Resort!

I will be sending the maps you requested and they should be arriving within the next two weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter