• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at Contempary

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
On our last day at WDW we have 8:15pm PS at Chef Mickey's. Afterwords we are going to hang around and see the Electric Water Pageant as it comes by the resort. By that time it will be after 10pm and all of the parks will be closed. So to get back to ASMo, I think we will have to take the bus from the Contempary to Downtown Disney and then catch a bus from there to ASMo. I'm afraid we won't get back to the room before midnight. Our plans for earlier that day include renting some water mice for a while and then going to MK for a few ours before dinner. What I'm wondering is, can we drive our van to the Contemporary, park in their parking lot, do the water mice and then leave the car in the lot while we go to the park. Come back for dinner and have the car there for the drive back to ASMo? Or are only CR guests allowed to park in their lot?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Donna

Earlier this month we had a PS for breakfast at Chef Mickey's. They check their list for our PS ressie name and then let us through. Supposed to be for only 2 hrs, but don't know how they would check that. It is a very small and crowded lot however, and hard to find space so if too many did that there wouldn't be room. You can always use the Valet parking, but there is a charge ($6 I think). There seem to be plenty of spaces for their use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter