parking at CR or boat

annej

DIS Veteran
We have a Ps at Chef Mickey's next Saturday night. We would then like to go to the Poly to watch the Fireworks. We are staying at the WL. If we do the boat and monorail will we be able to get back to WL? Or if we park at the CR will we have a long enough parking pass? Any opinions are most welcome. Have read lots but this is our first trip for more than a day and staying on the property! HELP! :confused:

Last time I stayed at the Contemporary we took the boat over to the Wilderness Lodge to check out the hotel. The boat ride was a lot of fun. Not only was it a full moon that night but it was one of those huge orange moons and it was shining down on Bay Lake. It's a memory we'll never forget. I would recommend that you leave your car at the Wilderness Lodge and take the boat over to the Contemporary, then hop the monorail after dinner to the Poly. When we were there last year the boats ran until 10:00pm. Don't quote me on that time though since it might have changed. If you decide to take the boat make sure you check the time it runs 'til. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter