Parking for Contempo Cafe

andrencau

Mouseketeer
My group and I will be in the area for only a few hours and would like to make the most of our time. We will be flying in from Haiti and probably would not arrive on property until 7 or 8PM. I would like to grab dinner at the Contempo Cafe and maybe enjoy the fireworks. What is my best option for parking (lowest cost)? We will be in 2 cars, so that will effect paying to park. I was thinking of TTC. Is there a time when they stop charging to park there?

That might be the cheapest, but "time is money". I would pay for valet at the CR. I don't think TTC is a great option because of the crowds on the monorail after fireworks.
They can just say they’re valet parking without an ADR and security will let them into CR?

The Contemporary is very strict when it comes to parking. It is the strictest of the 3 monorail resorts. If you dine at the Steakhouse 71 instead of the Contempo Cafe, you'll be able to park there. That might be your best bet.

The Contemporary is very strict when it comes to parking. It is the strictest of the 3 monorail resorts. If you dine at the Steakhouse 71 instead of the Contempo Cafe, you'll be able to park there. That might be your best bet.
Thank you. Unsure of timing due to flight in, drive, etc.. This was my reasoning for a quick service. Really just looking to have an hour of Disney magic before flying out early the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter