• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking Questions - Tell me details

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
We are planning to stay off property and drive to the parks - tell me about parking. I understand the trams aren't running - so what does that look like in reality for walking to your car...

Also, is there a drop off spot for elder guests?

Thank you,

Yes I would like to knwo this too. We have never stayed off site. Are the trams running yet?

We were just there in Aug. no teams were working. We drove to AK, MK, and DS. Parking at MK was very close right behind the handicap parking. Maybe a 5 min walk to the Ferry. AK was a bit further but not horrible. For both these Park we arrived 2-3 hours after parking opening. For DS Park in the Lime garage and this will put you in the middle(ish) vs at the far end. Parking was very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter