Parks Game! Part 4: Let's Play Some More!!

And MBabe...not Cranium Command.

Geez, you think we were like sharks on a bleeding fish when we saw no open questions in the Chalk Circle? :p

Pirate...is that picture taken at All Star Sports or All Star Music (mini shotgun) resorts?

And MBabe...I'll guess Cindy's Carousel, IASW and Dumbo for Fantasyland attractions.

And MBabe...I'll guess

Cindy's Carousel - Granny
IASW - Granny
Dumbo - Granny

Seven more.... keep guessing....

Pirate.... How about River Country?

:smooth:

Caffeine party, Pirate? I'm way ahead of you!! :)

MBabe....how about

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Snow White's Scary Adventures

Edit to add: Was 20,000 Leagues part of Fantasyland?

MBabe...How about the teacups and the skyway?

Not River Country...

Granny...I'm almost afraid to say this after the confusion I caused last Friday....:rolleyes: But you are sooo close with your All Star guesses. Wrong...but close..

PM my first thought was Downtown Disney ... but then I saw the hammock:confused: How about, building up Granny's guess, All Star Movies? I think I have a photo of DD in front of those statues but I can't find it :eek:

DJen...Yes the All Star Movies...Can you take a wild guess as to what section it's in?

A Pomp & Circumstance AAQ card to DJen with an assist to Granny.

Granny.... yes, yes and yes....

Pirate... Yes & yes....

The current list stands at...

Cindy's Carousel - Granny
IASW - Granny
Dumbo - Granny
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Granny
Peter Pan's Flight - Granny
Snow White's Scary Adventures - Granny
Teacups - Pirate
Skyway - Pirate

Two more out there.... keep guessing...

Granny...I'm almost afraid to say this after the confusion I caused last Friday.... But you are sooo close with your All Star guesses. Wrong...but close..

Pirate.... so this hint means....:rolleyes: well anything we want it to mean? :p :p :p

Pirate.....How about All Star Movies? :p

Pirate Mickey...I'd say that looks like the back section! ;)

And I do have an active question out there people!:)

MBabe..remember "close is always relative"...and you can't choose your relatives....:smooth:

How about the Sword in the Stone?

Granny...sorry I didn't reply to the Back section answer....I actually looking for the movie title (that seems to be how the sections are named).

Pirate...sorry, I was just goofing around with the "back section" guess. Actually, with that hammock, it looks a little like the western edge of the Chalk Circle! :p

And that phrase is not heard at HISTA.

I'll drag the question forward to save backpedaling by newcomers this morning:

Where in WDW have you heard the phrase "Chill Blinky, I'm on a roll!"?

Hey everyone....did ya miss me??? :)
I am actually alive and well...I just was buried last week at work...and to be honest I didn't even have time to lurk...(was working 13-14 hour days...needless to say, I slept most of the weekend)
Things have calmed down, so you may see me here a little more often...I have missed the CC!
Good to see the game is going on strong...
Anyway...enough about me...

I want to take a stab at that question...is it heard in "Food Rocks??"

That's all for me...be back later...
Have a good one!

Granny.... Edits don't count!!!!!!!... I answered you before you edited :rolleyes:.... I just might have to teach you a lesson... yes 20K is one of them :rolleyes:

One more out there people.....

Granny....... is it in the Tik tiki tiki room?

:wave: Hi there Higgs .... missed you buddy :p

Higgs! Welcome back....and we're getting close to the 150 page mark on this thread, so start preparing your PG Part 5 kickoff speech! :)

And that phrase is not from Food Rocks.

MBabe...not the Tiki Tiki Tiki room either?

So, places the phrase is not heard include:

Tiki Room
Food Rocks
Cranium Command
HISTA

Pirate - the pic is from the Fantasia section of the All-Star Movies resort

Granny - you hear that in Timekeeper

Mbabe - Snow Whites Scary Adventures, Mr Toads Wild Ride, Mad Tea Party, 20K, Dumbo, Cindy's Carousel, Peter Pans Flight, it's a small world, Skyway to Tomorrowland, Mickey Mouse Revue

now I'll ask one:
Where can you find a pool shaped like a Piano?

-Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter