Parks Game! Part 6! Keep Playing! You Can't Stop Now!

and...1973 marked the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney Productions....

I got a bunck of correct responses for my PoC question...but the AAQ has to go to Dan the Ice Cream Man...he was first with 1973...and he also got the bonus for knowing that it was the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney Productions...:p

But I'll give MBabe credit for getting the date right...:)

Who's next?

i'd be happy to continue on our date game

What year did CoP open in the MK...and where was it before?

Hey...2 questions...cool!

Anyway...
CS...I think some of the original PI clubs are: Rock n' Roll Beach Club, Adventurer's Club, Comedy Warehouse, Armidillo Saloon...not sure of the rest...

As for Dan's question...CoP opened in 1975...it came to WDW via Disneyland and the New York World's fair before that....

Well...Higgs jumped all over that question...and was correct.

in 1973 CoP closed in Disneyland and was moved to WDW where it opened in 1975

and it was closed last time i was there :(

Satine..... May 1, 1989 Pleasure Island opened with...

Adventurers Club
Neon Armadillo
Comedy Warehouse
Cage
Mannequins Dance Palace
XZFR Rock ‘N’ Roll Beach Club

:smooth:

Master Grayson got it right. Although the exact answer is Lake Buena Vista Village, I'll give him a platinum AAQ to go shoppng for a question.

Thanks Satine I'll just turn this on around and ask....

Where in WDW can you buy chewing gum?

:smooth:

MBabe....trick question? Oh...I see MasterG has answered the same as I would. I second him!

I'm going to cash in my second AAQ of the day with this question from my favorite attraction:

Who is seen in the background riding a bicycle built for two in MuppetVision 3D?

Gometros.....

Here's a wild guess is it Animal and the girl from the band I think her name is Janice?:confused:

Why, Yes Granny it is a trick question ;)

Bubble gum flavored AAQ cards to MasterG and Granny :bounce:

You're up guys....

:p

I'll guess Gonzo and one of the chickens is riding the bike in the background...:)

I have no idea on the bicycle, so I will guess that it is Daisy and Michael. You know............. "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two." "Michael, Michael, here is my answer true. You're half crazy if you think that will do. It won't be a stylish marriage. You can't afford a carriage, but I'll be switched if I'll get hitched on a bicycle built for two."

Yeah, so I'm old. Get over it. :teeth: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter