Parks Game! Part 6! Keep Playing! You Can't Stop Now!

Sorry guys...no...here's a Hint:

These *final words* are said by Iago...

Madonna...You better be good! :)and get your mind out of the gutter:)
Anyway...the last thing you hear is Iago say "I'm going over to the Hall of Presidents and take a NAP!" :)T

Now...any more comments about my choice of words regarding my statue?? :p

Ok my new question is..What color is Nana's doghouse in Peter Pan's Flight? If this one has already been asked than I am sorry!

any more comments about my choice of words regarding my statue??

Um...let me think - YEP! But I 'aint gonna say 'em here - promise...;)

"Ok, Ok" (Stitch; Lilo & Stitch) you got it right Higgsy - the last thing you hear is Iago say "I'm going over to the Hall of Presidents and take a NAP!" (can't say that I totally disagree with him either...:rolleyes: )

Your up Higgs...

LOL...Be nice Madonna :)

Anyway...I'll take a shot at Kali's question...is the doghouse pink?
(or white??)

Anyway....I need another question...here goes...

Which 2 WDW attractions contain the name of the same midwestern state?

I may be stretching it Higgs, but I'll go with Indiana Jones and the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway.

That's it lacool...2 attractions that give a shout out to Indiana!!

Anyway AAQ to you...and that's it for me folks...gotta go for the night...see y'all later :)

Ugghhh...here I've been on the WDW site for the past 20 minutes looking for hidden *Ohio's*, *Iowa's* and *Kansas'* within attraction names....

...that was my V8 moment for the day...

I'm not quite ready to call it a night. My Whiparita would melt, so I'll use up this AAQ card quickly.

What is the alternate name for the Tiki Room?

Man - this is driving me nuts!!! It's something with *sun* in the title....

Is it *the sunshine attraction?*

Or are you just looking for The Tropical Serenade?

Leigh Ann... The enchanted Tiki Room Tropical Serenade?

Leigh Ann, I'll have a little night cap with you :p.

:p

Higgs sneaks in before he has to get back to work...at least I'm working at home...

I'm going to be different and say the Enchanted Tiki Room...Under New Management :)

Looking for the name of the room itself. Madonna has half of it. It is the "Sunshine _____________."

Mbabe, and a lovely night it is for a nightcap. Can I top off your glass?

Ahhhh...methinks she's looking for the Sunshine Terrace!! :P)

Anyway...that's probably all for me folks...If I'm right...pass my AAQ to the person sitting to my left...whoever that may be :)

Oooh The Sunshine Pavilion?

And I will guess that Nana's dog house is brown and blue.

MCMom

A fine, feathered AAQ card to the lovely MouseClubMom! You are up!

So for no one has got the dog house question. I am off for the night but I will check back tomorrow although it will be after school.

Whooo Hoooo! Thanks for the AAQ. I think I shall cash it in tomorrow morning. Nite everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter