Parks Game--Part Three!! Let's Keep on Playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny,

Retreat occurs at 5 pm each day in the MK.

For those of you non-military types, that's when they flag is lowered and the bugler plays Retreat.

They don't release the doves anymore, though.

And a patriotic AAQ card to our very own "posting-while-packing" Lisa!!

Hurry up and toss one out there!!

Here's a softball:

What's the name of the store (now closed) in Tomorrowland that was located at the bottom of the Skyway to Fantasyland station.
(located to the right of Space Mountain)

I know someone will get this, so I'm really leaving this time!

I don't know Higgs, was that granny's final answer? :p

He said
And I want to guess the Frontier Land Shooting Gallery for your question, Higgs....but I know that devious mind of yours probably has something else in mind.

Now, one could argue that wanting to say is not the same thing as saying it. But, of course, I must respect my elders. :eek:

As far as the 5:30 question, that's usually when we have our PS at a WDW restaurant of our choice. Is that the answer?

you have a point gometros....

So I guess if you have a question...toss it out there...:)

jwill nails my question, so ask away!

See ya in the Chalk Circle!

Okay, I'm calling the Parks Game Semantics Police on my gun response...I've found that things go a little better if you turn yourself in!

I'll just sit here and wait for the Black Monorail.

Getting slow here so I'll try to throw out a really hard one.

On the Mickey's Float in the "Share a dream come true" Parade. There is mickey in the bubble and there are several smaller plastic mickeys on the float. One of them has a green hat. Which cartoon or at least describe the cartoon did that mickey come from?

I'll defer to you, granny, especially since I've exhausted all the good questions I had and being Friday afternooo, I'm finding it hard to think of any new ones. Come to think of it, I'm finding it hard to think, period.

I just heard from the PGSP....(Their dreaded Black Monorail is in the shop this week...)
The ruling is that since it is Friday...both Granny and gometros can have an AAQ card...:)

Now...I think the Mickey with the green hat is from Mickey and the Beanstalk...am I right?

Sandy...I thought you brought up a good point about how I phrased my answer...and the PGSP were very King Solomon-like with their decision! But I did miss the Black Monorail...it is so cool!!)

Carpe...yet another great question. Mini shotgun here:

Robin Hood Mickey?
Peter Pan Mickey?

Granny tink got it.
The picture link is listed above if you want to see it. It is my raw unedited picture.

I'm going to hold on to my consolation AAQ until Monday, since I'll be heading out of the CC soon and don't want to keep people guessing on one of my many perlexing questions Translation: I haven't thought of one yet

Here is an easy Friday afternoon softball to keep us moving along ...

Name the 4 attractions you find on Mickey Avenue at Disney-MGM Studios.

Wow...some softball Djen…wow…I have no idea (but I’ll guess anyway :))
1) Magic of Disney Animation
2) MGM Backstage Tour
3) Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground
4) Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Play it!

Am I in the neighborhood (so to speak :p)

Mickey avenue has:

Meet Mickey(sorcerer mickey)
WWTBAM
VOTLM
1 mans dream
meet and greet the chars
Backlot tour
the ice cream shop :p
the coke spraying bottle
a popcorn wagon
the only fountain I've found with reference to "Splash"
set of bathrooms

I think thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter