Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

Cassey-
I'm in 11a also. under the players list. thank you!

You can add me into Group 2A, Magic Kingdom-"G,N" and Group 13, Hollywood Studios-"Y,U".

Also, if no one else signs up for Groups 12, Spaceship Earth, and 19, Dinoland, it's ok to drop them. I won't mind. However, if the other person wants to do just the letters we've signed up for, I don't mind doing that either.

VickiV

You can add me into Group 2A, Magic Kingdom-"G,N" and Group 13, Hollywood Studios-"Y,U".

Also, if no one else signs up for Groups 12, Spaceship Earth, and 19, Dinoland, it's ok to drop them. I won't mind. However, if the other person wants to do just the letters we've signed up for, I don't mind doing that either.

VickiV

Got you added to both groups. Question do you want 2 spots in Groups 2A and 13? Just want to make sure before I close this.

Cassey

For those of you in Group 9 Storybook Circus:

Would you like me to cut the words down to just Storybook, I will make 3 letters, or would everyone want to make 4 letters each? Let me know, I am fine either way.

I still need spots filled if anyone would like to add a few groups. I am planning on closing sign-ups tomorrow at 4:30.

Thanks.

Cassey

LaWanna Yeager asked me to sign her up for these following groups (to add to the groups she already signed up for):

Group 3: Main St USA: letters IS
Group 17: Asia: letter I
Group 18: Africa: letter C

Thanks!

ETA: her user name is lwyeager

For those of you in Group 9 Storybook Circus:

Would you like me to cut the words down to just Storybook, I will make 3 letters, or would everyone want to make 4 letters each? Let me know, I am fine either way.

I still need spots filled if anyone would like to add a few groups. I am planning on closing sign-ups tomorrow at 4:30.

Thanks.

Cassey

I would rather make 4 letters but will go with either way.

Rebecca

Cassey - I can take a spot in each of 5, 6 and 13 for you. Also...just a suggestion for groups 10 and 10a, if you want to add 2 icons to group 10 and move yourself and po3 up there, it would dtill only be 8 per person to make. Not a big deal since it's a one letter per person word. I would be willing to move from my letter to an icon. Anyway, whatever you decide...just offering it up! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter