Pass it on--Part II--Pass the Bacon!

At last! I got the bacon from AlwaysPrinces!

...and then made a run with it and past it on to DocHT.

I still have the bacon - I just wanted to post because I FORGOT I had the pig meet! LOL. I will find some unsuspecting Dis'er to pass it on today. I will edit this post when I have made the pig toss...

Hey Doc!

What better day to toss the ol' pigskin around than Thanksgiving!!

--Due goes back for the pass-- "I'm open! I'm open!"

Wait, you were talking about football, right?? :teeth:

LOL, Due!

Okay - the pig meet has been successfully passed to Coriander! Thanks, girl, for taking on this awesome responsibility!

Bacon and Boogies forever!

oh ok I got the bacon from coriander, and I am off to find someone to pass it along!

I got the stinky, smelly, bad for a couple months now, bacon from flying pegasus. lol

I passed it (and all the flies) on to CL_OutOfMyMind. :teeth: :rotfl2:

Um, actually I got the stinky, smelly thing back from Out. So now I have gotten it two times in the same day. Look out VMK here I come! :Pinkbounc

Cindy (Coriander)

OK, I have passed the bacon to CDNMickey! Does this turn it into Canadian Bacon? :rotfl2:

Cindy (Coriander)

Ok I got the Canadian Bacon ! woot and finally got to pass it to CL_OutOfMyMind!

- passes theCanadian Bacon back to the USA! - :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have updated the list. The bacon has now been passed around over 100 times!

I got the bacon from Out this morning and passed it on to CursedPirate as soon as humanly possible. Or would that be "virtually possible?" :rotfl2:

NJ Mike said:
I received the bacon from CL_CapeGirl and passed it on to PixieBella. ;)

(had to pass it, i didn't want my new indian name to be "sleeps with bacon" :rotfl2: )

:rotfl2:

I think one of the quickest passes in history must be Cursed Pirate. I got it from him within seconds of Coriander passing it to him. Maybe he couldn't stand the smell of the old bacon?? :)

I had to put up with the smell until I saw berrygirl...

TLinden16 said:
I updated the list. Keep it passing.

i'm new at this as i have never particiated, but it sounds like fun. If it comes with instructions for a newbie, i'd love to "keep it going". btw, my B-I-L says i make better bacon then his wife ( my sister!) yay score 1 for me. lol :Pinkbounc

mom2cookies said:
i'm new at this as i have never particiated, but it sounds like fun. If it comes with instructions for a newbie, i'd love to "keep it going". btw, my B-I-L says i make better bacon then his wife ( my sister!) yay score 1 for me. lol :Pinkbounc

Basically, what happens with the bacon is someone gives it to another DISer who gives it to another DISer.

Once it's passed, you come over here, and post, and then I update the bacon list.

So Berrygirl will hand it off to someone, and that person will hand it off to somone else.

Boy PeachyT was right, it sure did stink! I stashed it in my extra room so it would not stink up my clothes sitting in my inventory-until I saw Alienoutlawz!! He can have the stinky pig!

Captain Brain said:
Alien passed me the bacon and told me that he washed it.
Lol... brain beat me to the post... lol. oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter