Pass Question

Frogdad

Earning My Ears
We are going wdw over New Years for two days. I plan to buy five day passes and use the remaining three days on a future trip. If my child happens to turn ten before we return will she be able to use the remaining days on her pass or do we have to exchange it for an adult ticket?

Thanks

You will have to change the ticket to an adult but you can "upgrade" the remaining days and any plus options on the childs ticket to an adult ticket with no charge. You can only do this at the ticket counters at the parks, the resorts can only trade in the remaining value toward a new pass - not usually a cost effective option. I was with a friend who did this with 2 remaining days and 1 plus option for her son in May. The Beach Club could not do it but the ticket counter at Epcot could. The child needs to be with you and the dates have to make sense.

TJ

Thanks for the information. Is there an extra charge for the upgrade to an adult?

When we upgraded from a child to adult there was not a charge. We did it at the Ticket & Transportation Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter