Passholder Thingy Came With Magic Bands

I'm having some issue with the AP MB handling.

When I'm on MDE it says I have 2 MB's that can be ordered. When I visit the Disneyworld website, here's what it says to order an AP MB.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide Passholders with their MagicBands when they arrive at Walt Disney World Resort.

If you are an Annual Passholder, please follow these simple steps at least 11 days before you plan to visit Walt Disney World Resort and your MagicBand will be delivered straight to your home:

1. Create or sign into your Disney account..
  2. Link your annual pass or passes to your Disney account. Your pass may have been linked automatically when you purchased it on disneyworld.com.
  3. Activate your pass at any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window or Disney Springs Guest Relations location. Please bring your exchange certificate and a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
  4. Use your annual pass to enter a Walt Disney World theme park or water park.
  5. Customize your MagicBand.
So, this is very backasswards wording to me. How can I complete these steps "11 days before you plan to visit" AND "activate your pass at any...park ticket window..." Do they not hear the impossibility of the phrasing as they type it out?

This was always my gripe with the Mickey Monitor back when they only mailed them. You didn't get your first one til 4-6 months into your annual pass and continued to get them after your pass expired. Now, it seems I won't get an AP MB until after I've physically gone there and one of my trips has already burned. So, the MB benefit isn't for the entire year like park entry is. There's a good chance that several people will buy an AP and do one long visit and never return that will never get to use the MB that they will receive as soon as they get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter