Pasta in the Parks

lodyca

Earning My Ears
I just successfully registered for my first half marathon! Yay! I wanted to register for Pasta in the Parks as well, but I couldn't figure out how to do it? Is there a separate registration somewhere, or have I just messed up? Thanks!

I didn't see it up yet, but you register as a separate event. I did it this year and it was pretty cool but I did it after my race (I did the 10K) since I had to get up early for my race.

I think they're cutting back on those - it's possible they won't have one. Just keep watching the registration page.

Oh well that would be a bummer if they did :(, we really enjoyed it but now that you mentioned that, it's interesting as I think it was an option when I registered last year.

Why would they stop doing these? Seems like easy money as long as the spots sell. I did it for the marathon in 2014 and really enjoyed it. Hoping they do it for the marathon this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter