*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I was wondering if you would be able to get to my requests by Fri 12/23? We are leaving 12/25 for WDW. The only one I need for the trip is the letter:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...Kelsey-Pal.jpg
Dear Gabe & Caleb,
I just heard the BIG SURPRISE!
looking forward to seeing you again!

Don't worry about the family group.

And the Tink Pink I'd like, but can also wait.

Thanks, Robin

Hi, I found an image I just love. Could you do this image:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/Tink-auntjudy1.jpg

But replace Aunt Judy with Survivor?

Also, this one:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/mahalek1.jpg
I need 5 adults and 2 smaller kids.
Al (man), Ann (woman), Julie (woman), Mike (man), Robin (woman) for the adults
Gabe (6 yr old boy), Caleb (3 yr old boy)
The Swigert Family
Disney Vacation 2011

And finally:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/Kelsey-Pal.jpg
Dear Gabe & Caleb,
I just heard the BIG SURPRISE!
looking forward to seeing you again!

Your designs are so great!

Thank you!

Hiya , sorry it took me a bit, hope I am still on time...
Since it is not friday yet, I sure hope so.

here are your designs

Hi Pat! I love your work. I know you said your specialty is invitations; do you do wedding invites? I can't seem to find any specificaaly for wedding? I am having the hardest time finding something I can print out myself. Thanks so much! Courtenay

I did do an invite once, will try to locate it.. but it was an invite for a schoolclass.. as their teacher was getting married.
I will try to create something for you if you want... let me know the info and i will work on something...:goodvibes

I LOVE your designs!! What a fantastic way to make the trip so special!! I was wondering if you could design a few things for me.

First, I'd love autograph book covers for my kids (Carson, Cody, Carolyn & Corey). They will each have a book. I love the design on the first page in post #1 with all of the signatures.

Also, i love the stick figure family! Could you do one for us?
John (man)
Jennifer (woman)
Grandpa (man)
Grandma (woman)
Carson (7 yr old boy)
Cody (5 yr old boy)
Carolyn (3 yr old girl)
Corey (2 yr old boy)

We are going to Disney world for 12/26-1/1/12! Can't wait!

Do you have an invitation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Carolyn is going to become a princess on 12/29 at 9:50am. And Carson & Cody are going to become pirates at the Pirate Experience on 12/29 at 9:30am.

One last thing, can you create a letter for the kids to open on Christmas morning from Santa saying that we are all going Disney World... and we'll be there tomorrow!

Thank you SO SO SO SO much!!!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. I did my best to come up with an invite from santa.
hope you like it,
Also, I did the BBB for Carolyn, Is it at the BBB inside the castle? if it is a DTD, let me know and I will post the other version.
Is the invite for Cody and Carson for the pirate league??
If it is not, let me know and I will change the wording on the invite to have it match the event.
Have a great trip, hope I am still on time...

Hi Pat! I first off want to say your designs are WONDERFUL!!! There are SO many to choose from! I was wondering if you could help me out with a few for our trip? We leave on Jan 6th and will be gone for 2 weeks so theres lots of shirts I need to make! More than likely they will all just be for my 1 year old named Cayden. I'm open to anything, but I do like things to be personalized :) If you have time, here is what I am looking for:

1. First off, I LOVE the autograph cover page I am saw you made recently, is there any way that can be a little bigger and on a shirt?? He's a little guy so it will be going on a small shirt anyway. Name: Cayden

2. A personalized design for one of each of the 4 parks Name: Cayden

3. The name Cayden in a few different character designs: Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Cars, Winnie the Pooh & Friends, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Playhouse Disney, really whatever you think would be cute for a 1 year old.

4. The Here Comes Trouble Stitch with the name Cayden

Anything you can do would be GREATLY appreciated! I am not picky at all, and since he is so young I will just be doing shirts for him. Please let me know if you need actual links (I've been looking through your photobucket all day and am just amazed!)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Pat!

I just love your designs and I'm hoping you can help me. We just decided to surprise our daughters with a Disney trip as part of their Christmas presents. Is it possible to do "Surprise" letters to each of my daughters?? Nicole loves Belle and Gabby loves Ariel. I'd love to put the letters in their stockings on Christmas Eve so if you don't have time to do these I totally understand. I saw on your photobucket a paper with Cinderella with a darker border and a faded middle with Cindy on the bottom. Could you do something like that with Belle and Ariel (possibly in Christmas clothes)? If you only have them in regular dress, that would be fantastic too. Sorry I'm rambling but I am so excited that you might be able to do these for me. Again, if time is short, no worries.
Thank you so very much!! :hug::hug:

Kristine

OOOOHH...Just remembered. We will be staying at Old Key West from March 3 - March 8, 2012.

Hiya,
I did create a bit different invite and I do hope you like it.
let me know what you think, if you want me to change the wording, I will gladly do so...

Hi Pat! I first off want to say your designs are WONDERFUL!!! There are SO many to choose from! I was wondering if you could help me out with a few for our trip? We leave on Jan 6th and will be gone for 2 weeks so theres lots of shirts I need to make! More than likely they will all just be for my 1 year old named Cayden. I'm open to anything, but I do like things to be personalized :) If you have time, here is what I am looking for:

1. First off, I LOVE the autograph cover page I am saw you made recently, is there any way that can be a little bigger and on a shirt?? He's a little guy so it will be going on a small shirt anyway. Name: Cayden

2. A personalized design for one of each of the 4 parks Name: Cayden

3. The name Cayden in a few different character designs: Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Cars, Winnie the Pooh & Friends, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Playhouse Disney, really whatever you think would be cute for a 1 year old.

4. The Here Comes Trouble Stitch with the name Cayden

Anything you can do would be GREATLY appreciated! I am not picky at all, and since he is so young I will just be doing shirts for him. Please let me know if you need actual links (I've been looking through your photobucket all day and am just amazed!)

Thanks in advance!

Will work on a few items for you. please check back later :goodvibes

Pat,

I don't know if i could ever say THANK YOU enough!! I LOVE these designs!! and perfect timing too!!!

Just one littl change... Carolyn's BBB is in DTD. Do you mind changing it?

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Jennifer

Thank you!!!!! Wonderful. You're Awesome!

Glad you still got them on time! have a Magical trip!!

Pat,

I don't know if i could ever say THANK YOU enough!! I LOVE these designs!! and perfect timing too!!!

Just one littl change... Carolyn's BBB is in DTD. Do you mind changing it?

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Jennifer

Here is the changed version, was not that difficult. Also glad you still have them on time.
Have a wonderful trip!

Hiya,
let me know what you think, if you want me to change the wording, I will gladly do so...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! These are absolutely perfect. The girls are going to love them and I'm sure they will be very surprised. I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you did. I'm off to print them now. Thank you again, Pat!!!
Merry Christmas!!
:hug: :lovestruc :hug: :lovestruc :hug:

those are soo cute Pat, I especially love the Stitch, thank you!! I have one more tiny request.. Would it be possible to put Cayden's name on one of those autography pages but make it bigger so I can turn it into a shirt?? It will be a 2T shirt so somewhat small anyway, but I just love the idea of having all the names like that!

DisneyBride8-4: I added a Finding Nemo DISign to the many I did for you on my request thread. BTW, you really aren't supposed to ask multiple DISigners for the same things. If you want multiple DISigners to respond it is appropriate to start your own thread and get "stuff" from many.

Hey there! I requested some invites from you a little bit before Christmas and I was wondering if I could cancel my request for the invite to The Wave please? Just let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hiya,

Hello again, Pat! I gave the invites to my daughters and they LOVED them!!! Unfortunately we have had to change our resort. Is there any way you can just change the resort to read Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge? We would love to keep them for our scrapbook afterwards. If you can't make the changes, I totally understand. If you can, anytime is fine. We are in no rush.

Thanks again for your incredible work.

:hug: :love: :lovestruc :hug:

I love your stick figures designs~

I would love the stick figures with

Cruisin' on the Wonder
Heather-adult female
Jimmy-11 year old boy
Andrew-5 year old boy
Aubrey-5 year old girl

The Montgomery Family January 2012

I used some of your designs in the past and am so glad to see you back now that I am planning our next trip. When you have time, I'd like the following:

Wait for Me, Wait for Me (http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/patnl34/?action=view&current=cruisingmed2.jpg) at bottom could it say Cruising Back 2 Back on the Magic or something to that effect

Partying with the Pirate (http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/?action=view&current=Partying-Magic.jpg) With just a new year - 2012! :-)

Thanks so much.

Hiya,

You're probably inundated at the moment, but when you have time would it be possible to request these personalisations, all with name Matthew please:

cody-stitch.jpg

MM-beth.png - and on this could you change it to Disneyland Paris instead of WDW please.

devon-wdw1.png I know this is the Orlando castle not DLP castle, but it doesn't matter. My DS will LOVE the rollercoaster thing on it!! Could it just say something like "Looking forward to seeing you at Disneyland Paris!" rather than the letter. If that won't work, don't worry - its mainly the rollercoaster bit I love!

and lastly, if I haven't asked for too much already -

this one, corey1.png personalised.

I'm hoping to put that on a t-shirt, but also wondered if I can use it for our autograph book (its original purpose I guess). Trouble is, ours is going to be 5 x 7 rather than square so is there any way I can extend the sides of this? Or perhaps I can insert it in to word so there is space either side to make a 5 x 7 shape.... if it isn't feasible, don't worry, it is just so gorgeous, now I've seen it I don't want anything else lol!

Thanks so much in advance,

Regards
Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter