Pay to See This

Unfortunately, you only missed it by a few months! We have a picture somewhere of the Queen in that very outfit! :teeth:

Maybe she'll be willing to let us repost..... :rotfl:

That was my halloween costume this year -

it is in my living room as we speak

how much are you willing to pay?!?!?!

My Disney fund seems like a great charity to me!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey I'll throw in my .02!!!! :teeth:

C'mon Kate post it again! :p

Bad news everyone -- Paul doesn't have it on his hard drive. And to think of the fun we could have had on this one.

Steamboat Marti said:
Bad news everyone -- Paul doesn't have it on his hard drive. And to think of the fun we could have had on this one.

Oh Marti - I thought you were going to post it and then my disney fund idea would be blown!!! :rotfl2: Cause if they are serious about paying to see it - I am thinking we could have an AMAZING time at Jellyrolls!!!!!

Hey - even if I did find it, I was waiting for you to buy the first drink :teeth:

I've got the picture ............... :rolleyes1

What do I get if I post it? Or Kate, if I DON'T post it? I'm willing to negotiate :rotfl:

One can't help but wonder why you all would have this saved on your computers?!?!?!? :confused3

Amy probably has it too - this might put you on the level of stalker - do you have a whole file folder on me?!?!?!

julia & nicks mom said:
One can't help but wonder why you all would have this saved on your computers?!?!?!? :confused3

Amy probably has it too - this might put you on the level of stalker - do you have a whole file folder on me?!?!?!

Oh, I don't. I just found it (rather easily in fact) on the old thread :rolleyes:

But no, no file folders on Kate. Just file folders on Kate's fantastic designs, that's as close as I come to stalking :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter