Paying dues monthly?

Monthly is a lot easier for me and I’m sure for most people. Pick the date which is easier for you the 1st or the 15th.

Being from U.K. and not having a US bank account and no desire for one, I pay a sum monthly but in advance on my credit card.

No, anyone can pay monthly IN ADVANCE if you just log on and pay after the dues are paid, each payment goes as a '-' credit against the following years' dues. An advisory comes up when making each payment to the effect of the payment exceeds dues owing and will be kept in credit .
I've always done this. I lose a tiny amount of interest over the year, but come dues time I usually only have a couple of hundred left to pay.
So I'll be paying my couple of hundred balance and start again in February paying a couple of hundred a month for next year.

For dues announced Dec 2019, I will start paying $200 a month from Feb 2019.

Wakey, I don’t understand who you are paying.

Dvc requires a US bank account to pay monthly during the current year.

Or were missing something. Because for non-monthly-plan payers, they require it all by a certain time.

The other way to do that would be to establish your own savings account at a bank and pay yourself monthly. Then at the beginning of the following year pay the annual dues with those funds that you have been collecting on thru the year.

That’s certainly how I would do it.

The routing number is printed right on your checks, before your account number.
Denise

As others have said, many people don’t have those anymore. :)

I have them for my son’s therapist who is out of network and charges a fee even for debit cards, and for his ballet tuition (again, there’s a fee for cards).

I can just do the google trick to get routing (or remember what to click on on the bank website), and log into my account to snag the account number. No getting up trying to remember where my checkbook is. :)

Wakey, I don’t understand who you are paying.

Dvc requires a US bank account to pay monthly during the current year.

Or were missing something. Because for non-monthly-plan payers, they require it all by a certain time.

That’s certainly how I would do it.

As others have said, many people don’t have those anymore. :)

I have them for my son’s therapist who is out of network and charges a fee even for debit cards, and for his ballet tuition (again, there’s a fee for cards).

I can just do the google trick to get routing (or remember what to click on on the bank website), and log into my account to snag the account number. No getting up trying to remember where my checkbook is. :)

Yo need a US bank account to pay in ARREARS monthly.

Anyone can log on after they have paid current years’s dues and make more payments by credit card, even though there is nothing to pay. It just holds it as a credit in the DVC account for NEXT YEAR’s dues so I am paying in ADVANCE.

Many people from U.K. do this, also you hedge on the ever changing exchange rates.

So I’ve already paid 2019’s dues over the course of 2018, by paying in a set amount monthly. I’ll start again next month for the 2020 dues.

We were gonna pay all at once but I was wondering if we choose monthly payments and let's say we decided the next month to pay all of it are we able to do that

We pay all at once with a credit card, as we like earning the points with Chase. We have a vacation budget so I just pull the money out of that to cover the credit card charge prior to interest hitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter