• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Even though it's a company (his department) Christmas dinner, the company is not paying for it. We all pay for our own meals.

We haven't been to The Keg since Christmas 2017 and the two of us spent just over $100 then. You think I need more? Maybe $150 then? $200 really?
We go a couple of times a year. For app and main and split dessert, no alcohol we are usually 120-150 with tip. You can use the GC for the tip too.

We go a couple of times a year. For app and main and split dessert, no alcohol we are usually 120-150 with tip. You can use the GC for the tip too.

Wow, ok then. Thank you. Great to know about using the GC for the tip! Now I just need to find a special on these gift cards. Air Miles or PC.

Just checked the preview of Shoppers and Superstore and there is nothing I need with points :( booooo. Maybe I will luck out with something on my offers.

Even though it's a company (his department) Christmas dinner, the company is not paying for it. We all pay for our own meals.

We haven't been to The Keg since Christmas 2017 and the two of us spent just over $100 then. You think I need more? Maybe $150 then? $200 really?
Yep, $150 minimum. Make sure you get the Billy Miner pie!!!

looks like it's a redemption bonus weekend!!! So anyone wanting to redeem some points for cash...now is the time!!!!!

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer
Guess those who are wanting to gain points...we will have to wait for next week!!!

Tried to find some little other golden nuggets...the only one I found was it is Seniors day on Tuesday :flower:

Hope everyone got some good personal offers this week!

I need to get some stuff for my daughter for Xmas at shoppers and was going to use points. Are there any weekend redemption deals better than the one this weekend? More dollars per point etc?

I need to get some stuff for my daughter for Xmas at shoppers and was going to use points. Are there any weekend redemption deals better than the one this weekend? More dollars per point etc?

I would definitely wait for a redemption sale weekend. You get more dollars worth of products for less points you have to redeem.

It seems like they happen once a month. I know we were able to do one of these redemption weekends last year in early December. We used most of points ( on a redemption sale weekend ) for a Nintendo Switch, 2 games and some other small things for the system to work correctly...and we only paid if I'm remembering correctly around 35.00 out of our pockets.

Has anyone here signed up for pc optimum insiders? If so did you like It and were you able to recover the cost of joining ($99)?

Did the redemption today. $140 for $100 worth of points. Worth it. Shampoo/bodywash was on sale - so I stocked up. Also grabbed a video game for the boys for Christmas. Then took that $100 and grabbed a Disney gc.

In the app there is an offer for 5000 pts for signup to online pharmacy account. Very easy to do. Points are awarded sometime later in Nov, not sure of exact date. Edit to add the date is Dec 2.

Last edited:
Did the redemption yesterday as well. Got the $140 for 100,000 points and threw in a $150 Disney GC as well. I did have enough points for the $300 redemption but just didn't have enough stuff to buy. If I just hadn't stocked my mom up on boost....LOL. Also, am I the only one that thinks the Shoppers carts are too darn small??? If you're going to have big events like this, and have stuff like pop and toilet paper and laundry detergent on sale, you need bigger carts! lol

Did the redemption yesterday as well. Got the $140 for 100,000 points and threw in a $150 Disney GC as well. I did have enough points for the $300 redemption but just didn't have enough stuff to buy. If I just hadn't stocked my mom up on boost....LOL. Also, am I the only one that thinks the Shoppers carts are too darn small??? If you're going to have big events like this, and have stuff like pop and toilet paper and laundry detergent on sale, you need bigger carts! lol

do you use checkout51? lots of boost products listed this week!

Anyone else loving this express checkout? I love not having to walk around the store when I’m super busy. Shopped in my pjs at night and then I just have to drive up and not even get out of the car. And I earn all my points!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter