*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

checking in, sorry it's been a busy week for me. I got a new job this week :cool1: That college degree is going to start paying off.

Congratulations Robin!

I am going to open sign ups for the upcoming week starting now. Please remember to check in by Sunday.

Checking in for the week. Still no January letter here yet, I can't believe the mail between the UK and USA is so slow at the moment. It usually takes 5 days and now it seems to be taking over 2 weeks!!!

No, still nothing here. I have never known the mail be so slow!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Everyone who is still in the swap has checked in for the week, so we had gotten a complete check in. :thumbsup2

Has anyone received, or sent out their card for Feb.?

March's twist will be something you will have to be creative on. Once all cards have been received, I will announce the twist so that everyone has alot of time to work on it. It is something that can be done in just a few minutes, or if you are really creative.... it could take you a day to put together. But, it is something that everyone is able to put together using things that you already have, so it does not need to cost you any extra money unless you wish. And on top of that, there is another little task you will have to do. :rolleyes1

I am opening up sign ups for this weeks check in. Hoping to hear of arrivals, and of cards being sent out.

Hi there! Anyone else forecasted to get more snow this week? They're saying we could get between 8 and 12 inches! :scared1: I'm ready for spring!

Hi there! Anyone else forecasted to get more snow this week? They're saying we could get between 8 and 12 inches! :scared1: I'm ready for spring!

Nope, no snow in our forecast :cool1:. It has been colder here in the mornings that I hope Spring comes soon.

checking in for the week, we are supposed to get either alot of snow tuesday or 2 inches of ice how exciting...

We're supposed to get some bad weather here tomorrow also and everyone is talking about how it's going to mess things up for the Superbowl. I don't see how, maybe for a few of the festivities tomorrow and Wednesday but by the weekend it will be back in the 50's/60's. Perfect weather to get out and enjoy the game. They always make such a big deal about the weather here.

I received my Valentine card from Kirby. It is a very cute card with Woodstock painting Happy Valentine's Day and leaving little footprints all over the card.

Thanks Kirby for the lovely card.....Cindy

P.S. I have all the stuff to prepare mine and plan to do it this week.

CHECKING IN FOR THE WEEK, TOO:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter