Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-April-COMPLETED!

Just scrolling thru the new posts & found this thread. Not trying to intrude, but totally curious?

:)Angeejoe

Just scrolling thru the new posts & found this thread. Not trying to intrude, but totally curious?

:)Angeejoe

Hi :goodvibes

The pen pal exchange is a three month commitment. You get assigned a pen pal that you keep in touch with each month. In the letter, you will write what you wish along with the topic of the month. The topic is one that I announce, and it is similar to-tell your pen pal about your Easter plans. And you also send a twist. Ex. send your pen pal something from your state.

This new round has just started for the months of April, May, and June. But the next round will have sign ups sometime in May if you are interested in joining in.

I did open up a new exchange if you would like to join us for that one, come, and check it out.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hi :goodvibes

The pen pal exchange is a three month commitment. You get assigned a pen pal that you keep in touch with each month. In the letter, you will write what you wish along with the topic of the month. The topic is one that I announce, and it is similar to-tell your pen pal about your Easter plans. And you also send a twist. Ex. send your pen pal something from your state.

This new round has just started for the months of April, May, and June. But the next round will have sign ups sometime in May if you are interested in joining in.

I did open up a new exchange if you would like to join us for that one, come, and check it out.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
This sounds so cool! Where do I go to check out the new exchange?

I received my letter and twists from Erin: some little Lindt chicks, Easter cupcake papers and sprinkles.

Also, my letters are going out today. :thumbsup2

Taxes are almost done:dance3:

NOTE: I just PMed Erin my answers to her questions.

I received my letter from Patsy....will Pm my answers soon. Oh and thank you for the Hawaii Flower Calender (beautiful) and the dahlia seeds (I just planted some of these last week).

Great all letters/twists for April have been sent/received, or sent and should get to their recipients by the starting of next week.

checking in! someone moving in has been blocking access to mailboxes for the last few days so I'm going to see if that's finally gone today!

Thank you Erin for checking in! Hope the person moving in is not blocking your way anymore.

checking in--I get the next two days off:banana:

I received my letter and twist (set very pretty pearl necklace and earring set from Maria. Thanks you very much.

PM on its way to answer questions:thumbsup2

recieved my letter and twist from Cindy. Thanks for the chocolate.:woohoo: will send pm answers to questions this afternoon.

got mine today! I'll be sending off the PM shortly! Thank you so much for the yummy chocolates, Cindy!

And no, they moved in above me though! And they are noisy walkers!

Received my letter and twist from Cindy. Thank you! Since the weather has warmed up considerably down here - the chocolate did arrive a little melty but after an hour in the fridge it was still a delicious treat.

I will be sending my questions in just a bit.

Pen pals, please check in for the week.

Cindy, did you get your letter & twist from Heather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter