Pen Pal-OCTOBER Exchange-COMPLETED

Pen pals, feel free to check in from now till Friday. Please remember to check in to remain in this exchange.

Checking in.
Hopefully will be sending out by the end of the week. :)

I'm here pixiedust:

And I received my last letter from the previous exchange on the day I left for vacation. Thanks very much to my pen pal.

Thank you ladies for checking in!

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the send by date! Please remember to post here right after sending off your exchange so that I can keep track of all mailings.

Today was the send by date, and I have not heard from many of you to let me know if you have sent out your exchange. Please remember to confirm here once you have sent out your exchange. And also to post here once you have received your exchange.

ABDonovan, did you get the exchange that I had sent to you?

****I may have missed or overlooked a post, so if so, sorry for that. I try my best to log things down, and keep track of mailings, but with a bunch of posts, I may make mistakes.

Please remember to check in each week, and also note that the send by date is the second Saturday of each month.

Missed the mail on Sat so I'm waiting to send it. It's ready to go. I think it will be sent first thing Tues. since no mail today because holiday.

sorry for taking so long to update. It's Thanksgiving up here!!

I sent my letter on Saturday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter