Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

I am so confused. Every time I try and find where I posted to you I come up with a new page of yours so I'm not sure if I posted in an old one that isn't used anymore. If you are seeing this again, I am truly so very sorry. I am so new to all of this and I am so excited and want to try and start working on these. We go on our cruise in August so I know I have time, but with a 3 and 5 year old sometime the time really gets away from me.

I love all of your work and am so impressed that you can do all of this.

If you have the time, can I start off with name fills (yes, I know I'll be pushing it since you are so generous if I ask for more things also).
Poppy with Donald Duck
Nanny with Tinkerbell
Angelo with Goofy
A.J. with Mr. Incredible or if A.J. is too short, Anthony James
Eric with Mickey Mouse
Sari with Mr. Potato Head
Marc with Animal
Lynn with Eeyore
William with Phineas, Ferb and Perry (I think it had all of them in it, but if not, whatever you have would be great)
Elizabeth with ??????? My niece and nephew are 11 year old twins. My niece isn't really girly. I sent an e-mail to my sister-in-law asking her, but haven't heard back yet. Any ideas?

My dad is a heart transplant recipient and is always very tired. We used to call him Grumpy, but now he's more like Sleepy. I saw somewhere that you had one that was sleepy and it said something to the effect of awake people not applying (it was when I was trying to figure out how to do these on my own and I think my DH is ready to shoot me). Do you know which design I'm talking about? If so, can you do that one with Poppy?

My mom's favorite it tink because she grew up loving Peter Pan. She really likes all the Peter Pan characters, but especially Wendy. Is there anything with Wendy? If so, can you do something other than a name fill, but still personalize it to say Nanny?

My parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew have been on the Disney Cruise before, but it is our first time. I'd really like to decorate all of our doors and I think my kids would love it. If these are too much, can you just do the name fills? If you can do more, I've definitely seen other things that I'd love.

Thank you so much!

Sari

Let me know if you need anything else:

williamPFcopy.jpg

sarmrpotato.jpg

poppyDonald.jpg

marcanimal.jpg

lynnEeyore.jpg

ericmickey5.jpg

angelogoofy.jpg

ajincredibles.jpg

nannywendyt.jpg

poppySleepyclubj.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello,

Can you please make a muppets one for Melanie that shows Kermit, Miss Piggy, Animal and some other characters like Gonzo and Fozzie? Those are her favourite!

Also, would it be possible to make a name fill for Simon with Phineas and Ferb but include Perry, Baljeet and Buford?

Thanks in Advance!!!:flower3:

Sure thing!

simon-1.jpg

melanie-1.jpg

I can't thank you enough for creating this for me. My SIL will be thrilled when she sees it on her first trip to DW this fall!

I am hoping you would do two for me BEANIE and JDOG. Both in red mcikey mouse.

Thank you in advance.

Its our first trip to WDW and we are excited

Amy

hi your work is awsome!! if you get time could you do

tyler cars / ninajago if you can

brooklyn mickey club house/ elmo if possible

thanks

Mandy,

Thank you so very much! I was literally jumping up and down when I saw these. My DH is now absolutely convinced I'm nuts ;) I love them!

Can you please do a name fill with Tinkerbell for "Nanny"?

Also, I found out my niece with like Pluto so can you please do a name fill with Pluto for "Elizabeth".

Of course after days of asking I finally got answers. If it's too much to redo any of these, no biggie and I'll just take the 2 that are above since I don't have name fills for them. However, if you can, can you please change "Marc" to be filled with Perry from Phineas and Ferb? Also, "William" likes Chip and Dale. Lastly, "Lynn" said she likes Belle. If you can't change these because it's too time consuming then they will have hanging the ones you already made. I'm sure they will love the ones you already did. I had bought us all shirts to wear the day we leave because we are all traveling to the pier together and I went with what is on the shirts so it will still match my theme.

Again, thank you so much. I really really love them and can't wait to make them. Depending on time, I may BUG you for some others, if that's OK.

Sari

Let me know if you need anything else:

williamPFcopy.jpg

sarmrpotato.jpg

poppyDonald.jpg

marcanimal.jpg

lynnEeyore.jpg

ericmickey5.jpg

angelogoofy.jpg

ajincredibles.jpg

nannywendyt.jpg

poppySleepyclubj.jpg

May I please have that monsters inc fill with the name Cherie? My sister would love that! Thx do much!!!! :goodvibes
Steph

Mandy,

Since I have the other name fills you did and just need to change Marc, Lynn and William I was wondering if you could do these for them and I can then use both.

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums... Scattered/?action=view&current=bellenfsc.jpg

I was wondering if you could do this Belle one for "Lynn". If so, can you do a Perry one like this for "Marc and a Chip and Dale one for "William"?

If so, what other characters do you have like this because I would love to have the regular name fills and these new ones for everyone, but I don't know what characters I can pick from.

Also, I was looking at your Mickey heads with other characters on them and those are also personalized. I know this thread is for personalized name fills so I don't know where to request those. Can you please tell me so I don't totally mess up all your boards?

Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me!

Sari

Mandy,

Thank you so very much! I was literally jumping up and down when I saw these. My DH is now absolutely convinced I'm nuts ;) I love them!

Also, I found out my niece with like Pluto so can you please do a name fill with Pluto for "Elizabeth".

Of course after days of asking I finally got answers. If it's too much to redo any of these, no biggie and I'll just take the 2 that are above since I don't have name fills for them. However, if you can, can you please change "Marc" to be filled with Perry from Phineas and Ferb? Also, "William" likes Chip and Dale. Lastly, "Lynn" said she likes Belle. If you can't change these because it's too time consuming then they will have hanging the ones you already made. I'm sure they will love the ones you already did. I had bought us all shirts to wear the day we leave because we are all traveling to the pier together and I went with what is on the shirts so it will still match my theme.

Again, thank you so much. I really really love them and can't wait to make them. Depending on time, I may BUG you for some others, if that's OK.

Sari

Could you create
Brenda using the Mulan character
Maria using Minnie Mouse
Kim using Tinker Bell

Thank you.

Oh my gosh! These are absolutely AMAZING! You are so kind for doing these for people, and I'm so glad I found this! 2 of my kids have "unique" names and it's hard finding personalized things for them (that don't cost a fortune) I would love it if you could make some fills for my kids, if you don't mind?

Cordell, Wall-E if possible if not then Phineas and Ferb
Annabelle, Tinkerbell and her Fairy friends
Nicholas, Cars- heavy on Mater.

Thank you so much!

I would love a few designs if you're still making them!

1. Be'Be' - Lady & The Tramp
2. Mason - Disney Jr.
3. Mason - Peter Pan

Thank you so much! I love your DISigns!!!

~Michelle

Hi, My Family and I are going on a 14 day trip to disney world and we want to actually get different shirts made for each day. I don't want to overwhelm you will so many requests at once. Can I have

Patty with Donald Duck
Bridget with Eeyore
Buddy with Goofy
Ellen with winnie the pooh
Gary with pluto

Thank you i really appreciate it :)

Mandy,

Sari

Sure thing Sari!

williamChipDale.jpg

nannytink1.jpg

marcPerryPF.jpg

lynnBelle.jpg

elizabethPluto.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter