Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Could you possibly create 3 for me Mommy, Grammy, and Adam. I ADORE the name you did a few pages back that says Nanny with a minie Mouse theme the letters are up and down with Minnies and heart I beleive. Can you do that from Grammy and Mommy and a Mickey one for Adam?

Hi Mandy can you please create name fills for our first dvc members cruise. My husband and I have been on dcl but not to a dvc member one. Can you create name fills for us we leave on Sept 16.
Goofy- Oriel
Disney couples- Gaby

And any Disney characters that say

Cruise

Thanks for sharing your talent,

Could you make me some names with the characters on the outside like in post #1613.
Delphia with winnie the pooh..
Delphia with tinkerbell..
John with toystory...
Ellie in barbie....

Could you make me some name fills please!

Haley - minnie head
Haley - aristocats
Haley - princesses

Brooke - minnie head
Brooke - tinkerbell

Kaitlyn - minnie head
Kaitlyn - Alice in Wonderland

dalmationsc.jpg - Haley

dcindymh.jpg - Brooke

dbellemh,jpg - Haley

dpocmh.jpg - Kaitlyn

Here is the first one. As for the the "Lawson Family" one. What do you want exactly? Lawson family (with a cruise background?) or with characters?

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks Mandy! For the Lawson family, a cruise background would be great! Thank you so much!

Matt

Hi Mandy. Could you please make me a few name fills? Thank you so much.

Mickey Head - Jim
Mickey Head - Seamus
Minnie Head - Robyn
Minnie Head - Kiara

Hi Mandy

Are you able to do some name fills for me please?

"Tove's Treats" with Dalmation puppies fill (it's fine that it will be predominantly black and white but if a red background within the fill works that would work great - whatever's easiest for you )

and

"Lee's Treats" with Cruella fill

I don't mind repetition of the one character throughout the fill. I would be very grateful to you :goodvibes

I just love your Scattered names i was wondering if you could do some for me.

Eric - Stich
Jacob - lighting mcqueen & mater
April - Diffrent princesses
Disney - with mickey mouse, minnie, goofy, donald, pluto, chip and dale
Mommy - fairies
Daddy - Phineas and Ferb
Grandma - 101 dalmation
Papa -Pinochio and others from the movie

Thanks so much :)

haha I see this has turned into a nam-fill request page! OK, I'll bite!

Can you do "Tiffany" in Alice in Wonderland characters and also in Figment?

Can you do "Matt" in Sorceror's Apprentice scene with the mops and buckets and mickey. And also in Muppets?

Thank you! Our trip is Sept 13 but if it's later we will use on a future one!

Hi Mandy! I am so impressed with your work! Everything looks so good! It was hard to decide what we wanted for our little family!

First off can we get a BEAUTY with all of the dogs (Lady, Pluto, Dug, Pongo etc), then WILL with Peter Pan (mainly Peter, Hook, Smee, John & Michael) and then ELIZABETH with the Red Minnie one.

We leave Sept 5 but if it's not done by then no biggie, we are going again in March!

Thanks so much!

I love your work. Thank you so much for doing this for everyone. Could you make these for a friend of mine that is going on a Make A Wish cruise?

Maryjo-Rupenzel (Maryjo is one word, no caps on Jo)
Mike-Incredibles
Michaela-Belle
Ally-Jasmine
Cassie-Ariel
Nate-Avengers

Thanks

CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME NAME FILLS---
RED MINNIE MOUSE- ALEIGHA
CINDERELLA- MIA
BELLE-ALISSA

Sure thing!

miaCindy.jpg

alissaBelle.jpg

aleighaMinnieRed.jpg

Hi Mandy,
I am making t-shirts for goody bags for my son's 6th birthday which we will be celebrating at Disney this fall...and I love your name fills!

Can you please make me the following for the birthday boy and his friends?

Mateo
  • Peter Pan (to wear on the Pirates & Pals cruise - can't wait to see what Cap'n Hook does when he sees that!)
  • Fab 5/6 with the green mickey head background
  • Jake & the NL Pirates

Micaela - Ariel
Matteo - Jake & the NL Pirates (this one is spelled with 2 t's, rather than 1 like above)
Mikey - Goofy with the orange background
Alkis - Mickey with the blue background
Tati - Minnie with the yellow background

And a special one for Mateo's grandfather who talks like Donald Duck and will wear his DD hat for MNSSHP...

PawPaw - Donald Duck

Thank you so much...the kids will love them I know and it will be a great surprise in the treasure chests we have for them after the birthday celebration on the Pirates & Pals cruise.

ETA: Can you also give me a circle with a single Minnie to match the Tati name fill? I found the most adorable tiny little purse in hot pink to match for a 14mo old.

Hope you have a great trip!

tatiMinnie.jpg

pawpawDonald.jpg

mikeygoofy.jpg

michaelaAriel1.jpg

matteojakeneverland.jpg

mateopeterpan.jpg

mateojakeneverland.jpg

mateoFab5d.jpg

alkismickey5.jpg

minniecircle.jpg

Optragirl said:
Your name fills are amazing! Would you be able to do two with Phineas and Ferb on the outside? One for Nathan and one for Dominic. TIA!!!

Hi Mandy, I am just finishing my t-shirts and I was wondering if you would be able to make these. Thanks so much!
Lisa

Mandy,
Thank you so much! They are great. I know the kids are going to love them almost as much as I do. :rotfl2: And my husband will be thrilled that I am almost ready to put the ironing board away...haha!
Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter