Peru June 3 flight question

kristilew

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else going on the Peru trip June 3 taking the Delta flight from Atlanta to Lima? Or flying Delta in general?

Delta keeps changing the times and it's starting to freak me out! I usually fly USAir and it seems like their times are engraved in stone.

This is standard practice for Delta. The changes usually slow down after the 90 day mark so you should be just about done with them now.

Oh My!! :sad2: I guess I will have to check! We are flying on Delta from Atlanta to Ireland late June!

Thanks, Pakey. I will try to relax.

I thought doing an ABD would be easier for me since they handle everything, but it turns out my control issues are rising to the surface. I usually plan down to the minute for a WDW trip - kind of hard to let go of the wheel!

Andrea J, I booked my flights through ABD, so they keep sending me letters when the times change. I've been getting one every couple of weeks. The changes aren't enough to mess up any connections - a few minutes back and forth. You're probably fine.

Hello,
My wife and I are going to Peru on June the 3rd. We are very excited about this trip. Can't wait to try the Guinea Pig popcorn::
We are going on continental from houston getting there late on the 3rd. I hope they a stable enough not to fold before the flight. It is nice to know somebody else that is on the same trip. Cameron

Our return flight to Atlanta from Ireland was changed this week - 1/2 hour later departure. Since we have a direct flight, no worries! Perhaps we can sleep in a little more:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter