Pet names

Shelby chocolate lab named after a town in Montana that our friend lived in

Libby mixed longhair cat that we 'liberated' from a neighbor that was mistreating her.

Our next dog will be 'Hoover', 'trash' or 'garbage' since we are always telling the kids to put something in the garbage and 9 times out of ten the dog ends up eating whatever it was anyway!

I like this thread, it's fun to see all the names of our four legged family members. I have fun naming our furry friends because I like to see what their personality is and name them based on that, so I'll tell you the name and how they got that name...

We only have cats at this point a mama cat and both litters of her babies (same daddy too - she's a one guy lady :love: )

Kira - she's very dainty yet extremely opinionated like a character on a tv show I used to watch

Princess Tiger (PT for short) - kids named her - they fought over Princess and Tiger b/c she fit both personalities, so we compromised and comboed

Bear - when he was born, he was much larger than his sister PT and he was black like a bear cub and he had very large paws b/c he has 8 toes on each front paw

Squeakers - he came out squeaking and always was the loudest in the basket

Mr. McBuzz - yes that is his full name and that is exactly what we call him - he was purring from day 1 which my vet confirmed and was very surprised by(it sounded like clicking)

Little Miss - she lives with my MIL and she calls her Daphne Rebecca - but to us she was our little diva who had a very delicate way about her

Current Pets:
Black pomeranian -- Gizzie/Gizmo
Black cat -- Molly
Tabby and white cat -- Macy
Black and white kitten -- Cosmo

Pets of the more recent past:
As a teenager, I also had a cat named for Wednesday b/c we got him on that day of the week. But we named him Miercoles (spanish for wed) and called him Cole. He had an identical brother that we named smokey for the smoke blue/gray color.

Currently we have:

Dog - A Sheltie named Cooper (reg. name Sunnyseas Cyffaill Cooper)
Cat - Duffy
Way too many guppies to name them all (about 80 including babies at last count)!

Lovingly missed:

Dog - A Chow named Chynna
Cats -
Misty (the best cat EVER!!)
Felix
Jynx

We have had a few:

A long time ago.. almost 15 yrs ago a pet pot belly pig named Petunia LOL
A Ferret named Farrah... that was her name before purchasing her.

And about 10 yrs ago a Bichon Frise named Psalty.

We now have a Bichon Frise and her name is Cotton
and least I forget, we just got a beta fish named Bamboo.. as it is in a fish bowl with my bamboo plant and DD named it.

Cats:
Stizzer (dh named her as a teenager ;) )
Radar (pointy ears)
Zues
Spaz (yes she earned her name)
Fluffy (3yo DD named her)

Dogs:
(got them during a phase)
Buffy-Pomeranian
Angel-Sheltie

our fish have no names so that's all of em

Current Animals
Cat - Chaos (because he casued chaos where ever he went when first brought him home)
Belgian Shepherd - Kismet (because it was fate that we found her)

Animals no longer with us
Mutts - TJ (for Texas Jack). Texas was his name, my Uncle Jack had just died so I combined the names and shortened it to TJ.
- Lady - it fit her to a T, she was the perfect dog and such a lady.
Cat - Stegmier (spelling) named after a beer that cost us 3 quarts for $1.10 (now that was quite a few years ago). :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

My screen name
Chaos Cent (my cat and my name Penny or one cent) :goodvibes

Currently we have a cat named Marley but we usually call her spazzy-lou, a dog named Bump (she was rescued from an abusive home as a puppy and had a big bump on her head so the shelter named her bump and the name stuck) and a hermit crab named Herbert. We recently lost our cat Daphne and our gerbils Rafiki and Zazu.

Currently:

Cassie - the sweetest yellow lab you'll ever meet, but we call her Skooch because of how she moves and is always wagging her tail (along with the rest of her body) while trying to walk.

Dearly Missed:

Chloe - beautiful gray cat (no particular breed)
Merlin - Huge tiger cat
Taffy - Imperial poodle

I have a dog named Ramen (like Ramen noodles?!) His breed? He's a schnoodle! So I have a Ramen schnoodle! :lmao: (and yes I named him)

Someone gave us a beautiful black lab called Brewsky, who after a while started to be called Booky by our 3 year old DD. So we went from drinking to gambling, real wholesome..:rotfl:

Kazzy:hippie:

I have a shih tzu named Maggie (AKC: Aubriee's Little Miss Maggie)--the Aubriee part is after my grandaughter, an Akita named Niko (AKC: Logan's Sir Niko)--the Logan part after my grandson, and a Macaw parrot named Jonah (as in big as a whale:rolleyes: ).

Dearly missed pets:

Pekinese: Gizmo (AKC: J'Cott's Gizmo-the J'Cott after both my sons)
Rottie: Tai (AKC: My Tai Bear)
Rottie: Little Bit (AKC: J'cott's Little Bit)
Conure (parrot): J.J.

I have two kitties...
Male; Meeko (looks like a racoon)
Female; Aurora (we call her Rory for short)

Yes... we are hard core Disney Family lol.

I keep meaning to put a pic of them up too they are my Disney babies.

Had two cats...one white called Salt, one grey called Pepper. Salt has since passed away - we miss him terrible.

Years ago a friend on mine had two orange tabbies - **** and Span :rotfl:

We have a new Brittany named Roxy (10 wks )
8BoWQO2jUXN4u8NFWDj1ZeY1MM9HU9bR0300.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter