Pet Stocking Sent And Recieved

Just A Reminder To Everyone Friday Is The Last Day To Mail Out Ur Stockings U Can Start Mailing Out This Week. Everyone Have A Magical Day!!

Angus, my Great Dane, got his stocking today from Jean. He loved it!
I think his favorite is the toy Santa Crow. He does love his toys, LOL! He has had a taste of all the snacks and is waiting to play ball.
Thanks Jean!!!!!!!
'Ruff-ruff-ruff-ruff!!!!'
Smiles,
Angus & Diane =0)
P.S. I will be mailing mine out soon and will send a message as soon as I do.

Whitegloves said:
Angus, my Great Dane, got his stocking today from Jean. He loved it!
I think his favorite is the toy Santa Crow. He does love his toys, LOL! He has had a taste of all the snacks and is waiting to play ball.
Thanks Jean!!!!!!!
'Ruff-ruff-ruff-ruff!!!!'
Smiles,
Angus & Diane =0)
P.S. I will be mailing mine out soon and will send a message as soon as I do.

Hey Whitegloves! :wave: Just wanted to say hi. I met you at MGM (Backstage tram ride I think it was) in May 2004. You were there for your daughter's wedding. I had a lime green Mickey head on my back pack.

Yes I know :offtopic:. Back to your pet exchange :dog:

:teeth:

Maggie received her exchange today. She sends a big thank you to Minnie Moose and her mom KT27 (Katie). They sent a cute penguin santa toy that Maggie grabbed right out of the stocking and ran off with. A bag of Milk Bones, doggie stickers, steak flavored treats, and two balls. Oh, she is sooo happy! Thanks so much! :love:

KatelynnsAuntie said:
Hey Whitegloves! :wave: Just wanted to say hi. I met you at MGM (Backstage tram ride I think it was) in May 2004. You were there for your daughter's wedding. I had a lime green Mickey head on my back pack.

Yes I know :offtopic:. Back to your pet exchange :dog:

:teeth:

Hi back at you!!!! I do remember! How have you been?!
Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Smiles, Diane =0)

Candy received her Stocking..
DD was laughing trying to open the box and Candy was running around and barking..
Pretty Santa stocking
Cute pet antlers
milk bone chew toy
tire on string chew toy
rawhide bones
pizza flavored treat
bag of dog treat.. ( already eating these)
Thank You, Angus.. We loved your card..
Merry Christmas..

According to my delivery confirmation my package was delivered today. I hope they liked it.

Is this exchange over already? No one has posted anything in a while.

We recieved our package and DD and dog loved it! It was a Christmas stocking with a Santa, ball, pull rope,and squeeky bone and people crackers! Thank You Veronica! I think I left the stocking out of my exchange?!??

GoofyGolferGirl said:
We recieved our package and DD and dog loved it! It was a Christmas stocking with a Santa, ball, pull rope,and squeeky bone and people crackers! Thank You Veronica! I think I left the stocking out of my exchange?!??

I'm glad you received the stocking.. Have a Merry Christmas

Veronica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter