Peter pans flight mk

aneka

Mouseketeer
hey all I’ve never been on peters pans flight as every time we have been the wait time was always crazy
Just looking on mde and I see everything in the park is no more than 30 min exp 70 min for Peter Pan

Is it an awesome ride ? Why does the ques always be so long for it
Is it worth a fast pass

It is a true classic that all ages can ride, but also it is a very slow loader, meaning it can't put through as many people as many other rides can. It is a great ride that is maybe not technically impressive by today's standards, but is beautiful in it's own right.

I recommend heading to it at rope drop so you can see the newly refurbished queue area that is themed like the Darling's nursery and has interactive Tinkerbell elements. Fast Pass use skips this completely.

I would say its worth a FP, its outdated, but still a cool ride and a classic.

It moves slowly, which is the running theory as to why the line is ALWAYS so long. Also, the vehicles can only really fit 2 people.

It's all about personal preference. I really don't get the popularity of this ride. It is well executed, but nothing really special and over very quickly. I have ridden with and without FP+... my recommendation would be to try to hit it first thing and ride standby. The queue is about as fun as the ride. Also, even with FP+, we've waited almost half an hour for it. I think you should try it once and see for yourself.

We thought the same thing! Had never been on it and wondered about all the extra long waits!
So, we got in line one time and rode it.
My impression is not a popular one, but we got off the ride wondering if we had missed something???
Cannot believe all the long waits for that??? We were not impressed at all, but it must be a nostalgia thing?

I think it's one a lot of guests remember from their childhoods. That's certainly the case for me, and it's a rare visit that I don't try to get a ride in. I think it's sweet and special and timeless. I also recommend going to it at rope drop so you can go through the new queue. It's lovely. If you can't do that, then definitely get a Fastpass. As much as I do love it, there's nothing I'll wait 70 minutes for.

i think it's one of those things where people say "you have to ride this ride!" and people are like "why?" and the response is "you just HAVE to!" lol

there's literally no rhyme or reason behind it! i hope one day the times will drop for it because they're just crazy.

The queue itself is pretty cool. I enjoy the ride but not enough to wait more than 20 minutes for or even use a fast pass. I'll get a fast pass for it if I've used mine up for the day and there is one available but I think its generally for older people, people who are big fans of the movie or people with children. There's not much of a wow factor but if you see it has a short line I'd say def check it out.

It's my favorite ride in all of WDW. I always FP it to make sure I get it in. If the line is less than an hour, I would get in it.

No, IMO, it's not worth a fast pass (unless you have a huge PP fan). It's cute, but no way would I wait more than 15 or 20 minutes or so for it. That said, we go at slow times and we've always very easily ridden it.

I wouldnt recommend it unless you have a small child that loves peter pan. The queue is more interesting than the ride. I've never understood its popularity but... to each his own.
check out the ride on youtube before committing a fast pass

The PP love is a curious study in human psychology. There is a lot at play here, but consider:

1) When put up against many other attractions, it definitely doesn't warrant a top 3 advance FP.
2) It's barely worth rushing an RD for.
3) It's a terribly short ride with only a few actual scenes

Whether it's worth a FP is up to you. It's a beautiful ride but low key and everything's relative since there are a number of rides that are worthy of FP and you're limited. I'd say it's worth one if you want to ride in that it'll be a hard one to get as a 4th and will be one of the longer standby lines. For adults, I'd say your FP are better spent elsewhere especially if you want to do the mountains which will also have pretty long lines.

That being said, I agree with others that queue is great and it's my go to ride at rope drop instead since the FP bypasses the queue. Unless you're running to Mine Train, I'd say PP at rope drop should be priority and then you can still get on a few other rides in that first hour. I do enjoy riding it but also would never wait more than 20 minutes or so in a line to do it and aren't heartbroken if I don't get on it during a trip (unlike Splash Mountain which will be under refurb my trip which I'm so upset about).

Its a classic dark ride.
Its a must do for us but only as a RD attraction.
We never wait more than a few minutes.

When did they change the queue? I don't remember it being that interesting but haven't ridden in about 5 years

Honestly I don't think the ride is worth waiting in line for and its my sisters favorite ride so we have to burn a FP or hear her complain that she doesn't get to rid on it. This year though at least I can take GS on.

I'm not a huge Peter Pan fan, maybe that's why I don't understand the attraction. It's cute, but the only time I ride it now is if I'm traveling with people who want to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter