Pete's Eulogy on the Blog Page, It's Beautiful

Pete, you expressed the friendship between you and Bob perfectly. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting Bob, listening to all of you each week, I feel like I am one of the gang laughing and crying right along side of you.

Thank you for your beautiful words.

I've been a lurker on the podcasts board since it began, and always tremendously look forward to each one.

But I need to say that Pete's eulogy was beautiful and so moving, that I also cried. I loved reading and hearing about Bob's adventures, and I especially love the friendship he had with Pete and the crew.

The love and support shown here is amazing.:grouphug:

The eulogy was beautiful and it it is a tough loss for all those who felt close to Bawb. He was someone that always made me smile through the radio, because of the warmth in his voice. And while I never had the pleasure of knowing him personally, I hold a special place for him and all of the podcast crew for sharing their lives and passion with so many of us and for that I say thanks and god bless.

Just outstanding, wow, that's all I can say. Bob is just grinning ear to ear after hearing you speak those beautiful words about him.

Amy

All I can say is, wow! Thank you for sharing on the blog, Pete. :)

Absolutely beautiful and just perfect. I could almost hear Pete's voice reading it and I can imagine how powerful it must have been at the service.

I was hoping the eulogy would be posted. It was just wonderful. God Bless you Pete.

Pete, Thank you for sharing your beautiful tribute to Bawb. Your friendship came through on the podcast and the love you and the rest of the Podcast crew had for Bawb was obvious. Bawb was one of a kind and we are all better for having known him. Even those of us who only knew him through the Podcast and his posts here on the website, have had our lives enriched through him.
Life is good.
Sharon

Pete, like everyone has already said, thank you for sharing such beautiful words about our friend Bob. Even though I never met bob, I could tell through the podcast and stories about him that he had a giant heart that was open and full of love.

One of my best friends passed away suddenly three summers ago ... she was only 29, and just like bob, definitely an original. I like to think of her and try to incorporate some of her best traits in my daily life as well... how she did what she wanted and didn't care what other people thought of her... how she spoke her mind honestly and wasn't afraid to be her genuine self ... how she saw life through the eyes of a child and found joy in the small things...

I try to live my life a little bit more like she did and now I will try to live a little bit more like bob as well... to learn to be more giving and helpful to others.

thank you again for posting your wonderful words. :grouphug:

Pete's words were beautiful and captured Bob so well. I was due to go on vacation to Savannah on April 30th and couldn't keep up with the boards. I jumped on this morning and have been catching up with all the posts here regarding Bob. It was such a shock and I found myself thinking about him all weekend long in Savannah.

Pete's eulogy and Corey's pictorial tribute are amazing. The people on this board are amazing too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter