PH and AP Questions

minniesfriend

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW Dec. 2-13. This is the longest trip we've taken in Dec. and my parents will be with us. We always purchase APs for our family but I'm not sure which pass my parents should have. It will be too cold at the water parks so they don't need UPHs. I know there will be some days when they will be too tired to go to the parks so I figure they should look into something for 7 or 8 days. Can you purchase a PH for more than 5 days? If so, can you get advance purchase discounts on these passes?

Now, I used to purchase my AP thru the Magic Kingdom Club at a discounted rate. I understand the MKC is gone. Did anything take it's place? Is there anyway to get a discount on AP's? We have to buy 4 passes for our family so even 10% is a $120 savings.

Thanks.

I don't believe there are any discounts to purchase an AP but for the 7 day hopper you can get cheaper prices through some of the ticket wholesalers like Ticketmania or Paramount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter