phone number for reservations

Sheree

DIS Veteran
does anyoe have a way to get to dlp direct other than calling international UK or France? I'm in the states but prefer not to go thru general disney line
i recall 2 years ago there was

i can't book club room online

Never tried it myself, but I recall Americans can call WDW and ask to be transferred to DLP. Just tried it and keep the time difference in mind.

Never tried it myself, but I recall Americans can call WDW and ask to be transferred to DLP. Just tried it and keep the time difference in mind.

I tried that yesterday and today. Both times I was easily transferred to the DLP UK line, but after waiting through the prompts was eventually told that DLP was not accepting any calls at this time and to try back later. In both cases, I was calling around 3:30 or 4:30 pm UK time (their listed hours are until 7:30 pm).

I finally gave up and used Google Voice to call the DLP Ireland number (was trying to cancel a DLP hotel reservation that I had made via the Ireland website for the European rate; at the time, I did not realize cancellations are only possible by calling--no way to cancel online or email DLP reservations). I waited almost 20 minutes on hold before speaking to a nice rep who canceled my hotel reservation and told me I would receive an email confirmation of my cancellation within 24 hours, along with a refund of my deposit.

Last edited:
same
i remember there was a direct us number to dlp
how does google voice work with dialing internationally? maybe i can then call france. i just don't want to call international and be on hold forever
there doesn't seem to be a way to book online the club rooms or even see pricing

thanks

same
i remember there was a direct us number to dlp
how does google voice work with dialing internationally? maybe i can then call france. i just don't want to call international and be on hold forever
there doesn't seem to be a way to book online the club rooms or even see pricing

thanks
You can see the Google Voice rates here: https://voice.google.com/rates
I was charged 1 cent/minute to call Ireland.

I almost never make international calls, so I used this website (https://countrycode.org/how-to-call) to learn how to dial correctly via Google Voice. It ended up being very simple since I already had a credit balance in my Google Voice account from several years ago. If you don't have a Google Voice account, I think you would first need to add $ to your account before you can make an international call. I believe I had to add a minimum of $10 to start -- not sure if that's still true.

And yes, unfortunately, it's hard to estimate how long you will be on hold and how long the phone call will be. Mine was a simple transaction, so it only took a few minutes once I reached the rep. He didn't have to look up any dates/rooms/prices.

I had luck cancelling a reservation last month via FB messenger. It would take a day for someone to respond, but they did and I cancelled. I wanted to rebook for different dates and it was just easier to cancel and rebook. I HATE not being able to do this online.

I had luck cancelling a reservation last month via FB messenger. It would take a day for someone to respond, but they did and I cancelled. I wanted to rebook for different dates and it was just easier to cancel and rebook. I HATE not being able to do this online.
Oh, that's a great solution! I was super frustrated that I couldn't cancel/modify my DLP reservation online. I felt so comfortable booking with the "Zen guarantee" even when I wasn't entirely sure about my choice -- only to find that canceling the reservation was much more difficult than I had assumed! Makes me want to use Expedia or Orbitz to book the DLP hotels since I think it will be much easier to cancel if needed, but I'm glad to know that there's an FB messenger solution. Did you use the FB messenger chatbot for DLP?

Oh, that's a great solution! I was super frustrated that I couldn't cancel/modify my DLP reservation online. I felt so comfortable booking with the "Zen guarantee" even when I wasn't entirely sure about my choice -- only to find that canceling the reservation was much more difficult than I had assumed! Makes me want to use Expedia or Orbitz to book the DLP hotels since I think it will be much easier to cancel if needed, but I'm glad to know that there's an FB messenger solution. Did you use the FB messenger chatbot for DLP?
Yes, that is what I used. What further complicated it, I had 2 reservations--one in my name and one in my husband's name (at the time I booked, I kept getting an error message for 2 rooms so I had to do them separately). The DLP FB messenger rep would only help with MY reservation, not my husband's. So, I had to create a FB account for him (because he doesn't do social media--insert eyeball here). I had to FB message DLP from his account which was really just me pretending to be him.

couldn't figure out google voice so $87 later I wound up booking 2 standard rooms anyway
the club rooms were insanely more expensive than 2 yrs ago.
frustrating!
now to decide if hal board plan is worth it! we're at sequoia but thinking cheyenne is less and if we're standard anyway...

Half Board is Bed & Breakfast & Dinner ( Usually starter , main course & desert ) # Coffee extra

This is the best option as it saves you wandering around looking for a place to eat

Half Board is Bed & Breakfast & Dinner ( Usually starter , main course & desert ) # Coffee extra

This is the best option as it saves you wandering around looking for a place to eat
both breakfast and dinner? anywhere?

both breakfast and dinner? anywhere?
Yes, as of 31st of March 2022 all restaurants are participating. Do keep in mind, not all restaurants serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Table service in the parks will require reservations. Table service in the Village don't.

I would read this, and calculate with looking at the menus if it'll be worth it for you.
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/dining/meal-plans/

Yes, as of 31st of March 2022 all restaurants are participating. Do keep in mind, not all restaurants serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Table service in the parks will require reservations. Table service in the Village don't.

I would read this, and calculate with looking at the menus if it'll be worth it for you.
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/dining/meal-plans/
thank you
The important thing is the ability to reserve a character meal
if we do club the breakfast is a duplicate but oh well!

thank you
The important thing is the ability to reserve a character meal
if we do club the breakfast is a duplicate but oh well!
Your trip is in August, right? Then you have plenty of time. You can start making reservation 2-3 months in advance.
At the moment there have been no announcements when and which character meals will return.

Best value for a character breakfast was the pilot they did right before Covid with the princess breakfast at the Auberge, I hope they will bring this back. Your other option for a character breakfast is Plaza Gardens, both in Disneyland park.

Your trip is in August, right? Then you have plenty of time. You can start making reservation 2-3 months in advance.
At the moment there have been no announcements when and which character meals will return.

Best value for a character breakfast was the pilot they did right before Covid with the princess breakfast at the Auberge, I hope they will bring this back. Your other option for a character breakfast is Plaza Gardens, both in Disneyland park.
correct

TIP: use Viber to call france direct. free 1 week trail, pennies to call.

I changed to 2 nights, club level from 3 regular room. added 1/2 board which is less than normal half board since breakfast already included. could not see difference between std and plus options, had to get plus based on our hotel

this way i don't have to fight with our guests trying to pay! it's all included.

i hope they bring back character meals, best way for kids to see the characters.

thanks for everyone's hep

2 years since the original trip was canceled, fingers crossed.

hope covid restrictions are easier by then. 2 of us from the US and 3 from Buapest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter