Photo Package -Oasis

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
How exactly does the photo package work on RCCL if we prepurchase it (specifically the cd/digital option)? How are they added to my account?

I’m traveling with my parents in two separate cabins. Can we just purchase one package and have it work for all of us or does it have to be by cabin? I would assume most our pictures would be group shots, but for example, if they wanted one just the two of them, am I able to add it to my account/cd?

TIA

I think it's by cabin. There is an exception regarding your kids in another cabin, but that obviously does not apply here.

Now, there may be a loophole. On formal nights, you give your card to the photographer, they scan/swipe it and do the deal, or possibly vice versa. If you're doing a group shot and your parents happen to take a separate picture with just the two of them during that same session, it may end up credited to your account. Don't know if anyone has tried this?

I am getting the package as it does provide better value (relatively speaking. It's overpriced, obviously) than getting a smaller 10/20 photo package. So I will be trying this with my parents on our August cruise on Allure. Might be after your cruise, I'm guessing.

If that doesn't work, my parents are Platinum and I think they get a coupon for a couple of free prints. I'm only Gold so I get a BOGO 50%

Found something on the ourcruisephotos.com, which does the photos on RCI (and DCL for that matter):

"The following are benefits of your photo package (digital or print):

· When purchasing any size digital photo package, you will take home all the photos seen on your kiosk account and can choose which photos to keep from home.

· Photos of your children aged 21 and under, who may be traveling in a separate stateroom are included.

· Artistic borders and templates as seen on all printed photos are included.

· Digital photos are in a size and resolution that allow for printing up to 8x10.

· “Unlimited” photos means all the photos in your photo kiosk account and/or all the photo prints that YOU collect while adhering to these terms.

The following is not included with your photo package (digital or print):

· Photos of others in your party not staying in your stateroom.

· Group photos, weddings, Quinces and other special occasion photography services.

· Generic stock photos of the ship, characters, ports of call, etc.

· Any special printing or retouching requests.

For larger families traveling together across multiple staterooms, we offer a discount on unlimited Digital Photo discs/USBs: Purchase the unlimited package for one stateroom, and the second unlimited disc/USB is 50% off the onboard price. "

So best guess - you'd be looking at around $100-150 USD to add your parents to your package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter