Photo Sharing; HDR

McBrideHarley04HDR-Edit-XL.jpg

That is an awesome shot. What plugin r u using for ur hdr's? I really like that look!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I really like the composition of this shot... :thumbsup2

Thanks.

That is an awesome shot. What plugin r u using for ur hdr's? I really like that look!

I primarily use Photomatix Pro for creating and tone mapping the HDR files. I then go into Photoshop and do further refinements. Good HDR is usually a lot more than just the plugin. There's a lot of work that needs to be done to make them shine—especially in the case of chrome. :)

mrcricket said:
Thanks.

I primarily use Photomatix Pro for creating and tone mapping the HDR files. I then go into Photoshop and do further refinements. Good HDR is usually a lot more than just the plugin. There's a lot of work that needs to be done to make them shine—especially in the case of chrome. :)

I figured u were doing more than a plugin. I didn't know if u were using photo matrix or maybe nik. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My first attempt at HDR the other morning. Just using a freeware program b/c I wasn't sure if I liked HDR or not. I'm headed to WDW today, so excited about getting some shots there with the Tokina 11-16 that I rented for the trip!

firstHDR.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter