Photopass CD resort sitting offer

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
It looks like some people are still getting the $25 offer? Is this correct? I got it last year after the price went up because it was listed on my email, however when ordering my prepurchase photopass CD just now, I did not get the offer. Can anyone explain what the status is?

pink

I just called the Beach Club today re: this, but had difficulties understanding the guy who answered the phone! He said something about $50 and we'd get to choose from 1 of 3 pkgs, of which one was 2-8x10s, another 7-5x7s, and I think another had 4x6s and wallets :confused3 Or, we could pay $100, and get the CD with all the pics on it and 1 of the pkgs. I am going to wait until we get there to schedule our 30 mins as I don't think alot of folks are having this done, but I could be wrong! We're not even within 30 days of arriving there anyways.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter