Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

Ok...what photo link do I use?...do I right-click on the photo that I wanna up-load...do I copy the URL link where the photo is located at?...Thanks!

Jon

This is what I find to be the easiest way to post photos, with the least amount of confusion. If you don't already have one, start a FREE Photobucket account. Upload your photos to Photobucket, and after they are done loading, you will see a series of codes (4, to be exact) either underneath or to the side of each photo. Each picture has its own codes. All you have to do is go to the very last code of the 4 - the "IMG code" - click on it to highlight it, Copy it (Ctrl C), then paste it (Ctrl V) right here in your post. I wouldn't even worry about the little box with the mountain icon. Bypass that altogether. Just paste the link right here in the body of the post. Sometimes people have to use that mountain icon/insert image box if they have photos stored on a different website than Photobucket, or if they have them stored on the DIS in the DISer Photos section, but I find the Photobucket/IMG code route to be the easiest and fastest. Try it!!!:goodvibes

I use Photobucket as well. Very easy to use.:cool1:

Leaving for WDW in 20 days and will be going to DLR a few times before so I'll have some new PP to post after. Since I got a group of friends together to get the CD it won't be until the end of October.

Still have some pictures I can post from last CD. I'll do some soon.

Thanks for adding your pictures, DD!

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this one, It is from my most recent trip. I have other great pics in my TR.

I don't have the actual photopass copy, but the photographer loved our idea and said it would win him "Picture of the Day" for sure.

100_2733.jpg

disneynerd420, what a fantastic pose! I love it! You get an A+ for originality. :thumbsup2

James, you know that pictures is the best ever! I just wonder now...how many more pictures that photographer will take like that? thats the question. I am sure none as grand as yours and Chris however!

disneynerd420 that is the funniest thing ever -- what a great idea! :laughing:

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this one, It is from my most recent trip. I have other great pics in my TR.

I don't have the actual photopass copy, but the photographer loved our idea and said it would win him "Picture of the Day" for sure.[/IMG]

Great pix! We've done it a few times but didn't do the shoes-nice touch. Everytime we get it the PP photog wants to do my DD10 as Walt and me as Mickey, next time I want to be Walt!

Here's one that won a PP photog Picture of the Day earlier this year.

Image0566.jpg

Or it was this one. :confused3

Image0560.jpg

I'll have some from our recent DLR and WDW trips as soon as I get the CDs.

Great pix! We've done it a few times but didn't do the shoes-nice touch. Everytime we get it the PP photog wants to do my DD10 as Walt and me as Mickey, next time I want to be Walt!

Here's one that won a PP photog Picture of the Day earlier this year.

Image0566.jpg

Or it was this one. :confused3

Image0560.jpg

I'll have some from our recent DLR and WDW trips as soon as I get the CDs.

I am so glad to see you post, I was just thinking about you and thinking about sending you a PM, I was worried cause I had not seen you around. Glad everything seems ok. :goodvibes Can't wait to see your latest pictures then.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I just found out something that anyone who plans on having both DLR and WDW pictures on one PP CS should know.

Previously, the price you paid for the CD has been determined by the park you were in last. Now, however, the price you pay is based on the last card you upload, regardless of the date taken. For me, this means I have to make a trip to DLR to reset my pricing since one of my WDW cards was uploaded last. :confused3

I even called PP to verity this.

Here's the email I received from Disney re: pricing

Greetings,

The PhotoCd to include the Walt Disney photo CDs is $ 149.95. The
Affinity is decided by the last Photopass card added to your account.
Sincerely,

Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

Thought you might like to know.

I don't have the actual photopass copy, but the photographer loved our idea and said it would win him "Picture of the Day" for sure.

100_2733.jpg

Oh that is too funny ! I may steal that one ;), did you do another shot with the roles reversed?!

My family is a group of clowns so I have to look up all our pictures. Here are the 2 I knew to find. Will come back later with a couple more.

Okay, I've got my CDs now.

Here's a few

This was taken by fav. PP photog-I just love his pictures
Image0862.jpg
Image0866.jpg

more to follow

Fun with Stitch in DCA

Image0749.jpg

DD10, Stitch "eating" and I Oct. 09

Image0744.jpg

DD and I pointing to Stitch

Image0742.jpg

And here I took the Summer Dragon border and put it over Stitch so it looks like we are pointing at the dragon.

Here's on of DD10 and her BFF with one of the Princess and the Frog borders. I thought it went nicely with the castle.
Image0757.jpg

Here's one showing one of the 2 Thanksgiving type borders. Same borders as last year.
Image0808.jpg

Fun on Main St. It was after I saw this photo I realized why DD's friend was so cold after riding GRR-she got soaked. Good thing I brought 2 jackets!
Image0885.jpg

And here's one more of the newer borders. We don't usually visit PH, but the line was only like 5 mins. :goodvibes
Image0792.jpg

very cool shots. My favorite border is the last DL 09 one!
Thanks Judy, I like the border too. Hope the have some new ones for the holidays this year. (I just checked and so far they only have 5 holiday borders, no new ones yet)

Here's a few more

Image0907.jpg

Image0889.jpg

Image0821.jpg

I inc. this one to show another one of the newer borders. Mickey and Minnie in western wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter