Photos of everything we ate at RPR Club Level...

In the picture of the Beer, far off to the right you can see the three wine bottles. There was a White, a Merlot and something else... a Rose perhaps? So at RPR the wine in bottled. YMMV at HRH

There are also cocktails available for $5 each that are charged to the room. :thumbsup2

Ooh, I'm glad that rosé is offered. Surely they don't let you take a whole bottle of wine though?! That seems a little crazy! :laughing:

The cocktails sound good too, thanks for letting me know.

I am not a wine drinker and I am not sure what the third wine was exactly, I was only guessing Rose do dont get your hopes up.

And you can go back and get as many glasses of wine your heart desires, and I bet if you asked you can have two glasses to take back to your room.

Also we stopped by to get bottled water which you have to ask for, and it's warm, so I tried to remember to grab some and chill it the night before.

He is a Stealth Frog

:-)

:lmao: He was very good at it!!!

Showed DH and first thing he said was why is there a frog in the pictures!!!

This is the man that walked in last week and didn`t notice I had gotten my hairdresser to take 6" off my hair.

Love him really :love:

:lmao: He was very good at it!!!

Showed DH and first thing he said was why is there a frog in the pictures!!!

This is the man that walked in last week and didn`t notice I had gotten my hairdresser to take 6" off my hair.

Love him really :love:

those are the best kind to have carole.
and they probably don't notice the credit card charges either.......:laughing:

I am not a wine drinker and I am not sure what the third wine was exactly, I was only guessing Rose do dont get your hopes up.

And you can go back and get as many glasses of wine your heart desires, and I bet if you asked you can have two glasses to take back to your room.

Also we stopped by to get bottled water which you have to ask for, and it's warm, so I tried to remember to grab some and chill it the night before.

Cool, thanks for clarifying! :thumbsup2

Good to know about the warm water. Wonder why they don't at least keep it chilled if they are going to "hide" it? Seems odd to me.

Good to know about the warm water. Wonder why they don't at least keep it chilled if they are going to "hide" it? Seems odd to me.

I know! I thought about complaining about it but then I thought... 4-6 bottles a day times 50 rooms, they most likely dont have the space in their fridge for all that, and the days offerings.

No biggy, just try and grab some the night before and chill it in your room.

Ended up doing club level for 2 days. The lounge is very relaxing and the drink choices seem endless. I wasn't overly crazy about the food selections. Other than a hot dish, they have the same stuff everyday. Not the greatest selection for kids. They do have peanut butter and jelly, but not much else for fussy eaters. The staff was very friendly.

Ended up doing club level for 2 days. The lounge is very relaxing and the drink choices seem endless. I wasn't overly crazy about the food selections. Other than a hot dish, they have the same stuff everyday. Not the greatest selection for kids. They do have peanut butter and jelly, but not much else for fussy eaters. The staff was very friendly.

I have to disagree about having the same stuff everyday. There was always a variation in the selections. Yes, there was always a veggie tray, but as you can see some days they had some chilled grilled veggies, Each of the cold chicken salads had different seasonings. They always offered three different cheeses and each night there was at least one different than the night before, often two.

They even rotated the cookies served, one night offering ALL the different cookies served through out the week. (made fresh not left over)

We have a fussy eater who ate a lot of PBJ but fussy eaters don't dictate what the rest of the family does (ok maybe sometimes they do), if they dont want to try new things, they eat a lot of PBJ. Their issue, not mine. HA :upsidedow

I see your point Laurabearz, however, my idea of club level does not include chicken salad . I would of thought they would have had chicken wings, nachos and queso, tacos, more of the food like they have at a Residence Inn. After spending all day in the park, who wants to come back and have "chicken salad" before dinner. Our 2 days also had a lot of repeats, so maybe if you are their a week it changes. I enjoyed breakfast, but I could do without the others.

Laurabearz - you're great!!

Love the pix!!!

Since there are no Queen Deluxe rooms at Club level at RPR, did you make any other type of request? (view etc)?

Thanks! E

Thankyou so much for these pics!! We will be at RPR club for 5 nights next year.....I am so happy we chose this option..with the FOTL we can relax and go back and forth to hotel...we can be more than happy with the selections and it will sure keep our food bill way down plus the convenience is awesome....

Any tips for a good room??

Took me forever to find this thread!!!So I'll give it A
3.gif

In the picture of the Beer, far off to the right you can see the three wine bottles. There was a White, a Merlot and something else... a Rose perhaps? So at RPR the wine in bottled. YMMV at HRH

There are also cocktails available for $5 each that are charged to the room. :thumbsup2

How much "extra" is club level, and did you feel like there were advantages to it? Or would it just even out if you just spent that same money on buying what you wanted at the time? Not seeing the advantage for a cocktail drinker when that is $5 a pop. :confused3 That's no different than typical bar prices. :confused3

Thank you for posting this. Great pictures to give a sense of the Club Level.
We booked CLub @HRH for 3/28-4/3 2010 for a first timer on site.
No snacks needed in the room ....send the kids down the hall :lmao: I love the idea of a quick breakfast,coffee etc... also.

All these CL photos made me ask my TA how much it would be to upgrade to CL.
Luckily for my waistline, they are already fully booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter