Photos please!

I found a way to post these that doe snot require a sign on or password, thanks to another Diser. try this link:

www.wattireland.shutterfly.com

Then click on "View Pictures", then click on "slideshow"

I can't tell you how many times I laughed when I read your blog. It was great and makes me look forward to the time when DS8 and I will make this trip!:rotfl:

Wyblue.... I cannot tell you how flattered and happy I am that you enjoyed the trip report! I'm amazed at the number of Disboard folks that have stopped by!

We're off on the ABD Costa Rica tour on Aug 3, and I can't wait to start writing! :goodvibes

Wyblue.... I cannot tell you how flattered and happy I am that you enjoyed the trip report! I'm amazed at the number of Disboard folks that have stopped by!

We're off on the ABD Costa Rica tour on Aug 3, and I can't wait to start writing! :goodvibes

I was just thinking about making the Costa Rica trip in 2009 so I will definitely be on the lookout for your trip report. DS8 and I are going to the Galapagos Islands July 26th and though I never really thought of myself as an outdoor person it seems I am going to become one thanks to him. I was just about to show him the video that someone else mentioned on this forum about Costa Rica so we'll see. Can't wait for more laughs from you though!! :rotfl2:

Here is a link to our Fairytale Adventure in Germany. We just posted photos without people so you get the idea of the sites you will see on this adventure. Enjoy!

http://kueffer.gallery-photos.net/v/ABD-Germany/

Thanks for those. I've been waiting for someone to post photos from the Garmany trips.

And I see you had a good camera with you, not just a tiny P&S. Great. :thumbsup2

What lenses were you using?

The trip was fantastic! It was so nice to have someone take care of all the details of the trip for you so you could just enjoy it. Check out my trip reports for a day-to-day account of the sites we saw.

Most of the photos were taken with a ProMaster 17-50-f2.8 lens. Others were taken with a Canon 28-135 kit lens

Check out my blog in my signature ... Will be blogging my Backstage Magic tour as well .... 18 days to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter