Picking up Annual Pass

Cloe Colton

Registered
Where is the easiest place to pick up my annual pass I purchased online? Would the TTC be the easiest place? I need to pick it up prior to going to a park because i want to use the discount for a the Bon Voyage breakfast prior going to a park

Where is the easiest place to pick up my annual pass I purchased online? Would the TTC be the easiest place? I need to pick it up prior to going to a park because i want to use the discount for a the Bon Voyage breakfast prior going to a park

Wherever you happen to be.
In the MK area, you can pick it up at the TTC ticket booths or the Guest Relations windows just outside the MK gates, too.

Any ticket booth or Guest Relations window. It is a fairly quick transaction. Make sure you bring your ID.

If you are staying at the Beach/Yacht/Boardwalk resorts, you can walk over to the Epcot International Gateway to get your AP.

Maybe guest services booth at the IG for Epcot. There is usually only short lines, if any.

One other piece of advice is that if you pay for parking the day you pick up your AP, keep your receipt and the CM who issues your AP can refund your parking fee. I did this last year and was pleasantly surprised that the CM affirmatively offered to do this, took my receipt, and then cheerfully handed me a $20 bill along with my AP.

Not sure if all CMs would do this but back in June we stayed at the BC and had dinner had Cape May before activating our APs the next morning. The CM asked if we had APs and I told her we did but we weren't activating them until the next morning. I had my phone and she told me if I pulled up MDE and showed her that I had the AP linked to my account she would give me the discount. Wasn't expecting that but was pleased that she gave it to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter