Pics of Chef Mickey's or 1900 park fare

jlw29

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have pictures of what the restaurants look like for Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare? I'm taking my DD8 and DD6 for a character breakfast while DH is at his conference. They are trying to decide between the 2. It's hard since they have such different atomospheres. DD8 was trying to find pics of the 2 via google, but I figured I'd ask the incredible source of information here. ::yes::

Thanks!

PS -- We will have already been to Crystal Palace and the ice cream social by that point.

if you go to *********** there are tons of photos on the website. i could not get a link to come through.:crazy: :tongue:

Thanks! That site is wonderful. My kids (and I!) spent half hour this morning looking at the pictures. Now we'll have to rush to get them to school on time. :crazy: They decided on Chef Mickey's. DD8 (who has turned from a total princess to a tomboy) decided that 1900 Park Fare was too "pink and frilly" for her.

Oh wow great site! Thanks for sharing! I am gonna enjoy looking at each picture!

I keep wondering why Disboard wouldn't let them post anymore! Seems like they have lots to share!

::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter