• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of the Final Beetlejuice Show

M

mktiggerman

hey gang!

I was at USF for the final showing of Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue yesterday. It was a great end to a great show. Ex-Performer and current N'Sync member Joey Fatone was in the audience (it sure was fun having EVERY teenage girl in the audience grill you for pics because they see the 300mm zoom on my camera).

Anyhoo.. I wish tripod would let me post the pics onto this site, but they won't (cursed TOS!), so I posted them as an HTML page.

So, to relive the final show, go here:

http://lastbjshow.tripod.com/index.html

mktiggerman --when you say "final show" do you mean that there will no longer be any beetlejuice show--i thought they were just rehabing it and would reopen in a few weeks...any info is appreciated because i was really looking forward to this.

i believe BJ is leaving and making way for an all new monster review.

is there going to be any kind of construction? i heard that the show was going to be built indoors.

Beetlejuice is still in the show. The only character excluded is the Phantom of the opera. New characters are Hip and Hop. You know them from the great universal classic..Hip And Hop From the Black Lagoon. And no its not going indoors. Just a few a new paint job and some minor effects. New Pyro and no spinning organ. Oh and no plot or character either. But hey its new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great pix, my daughter was "bride of frankenstein" last october, she was inspired by Frankensteins bride in the show!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter