• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of YOAMD Merchandise

I'll second that. We got the tail end of the Happiest Celebration merchandise on our trip at end of August. My DH was lucky enough to find a polo shirt reguarly for $39 for $19. What a deal.

What is the new logo look like on the shirts?

You know I was just going to post a request for pics of the new merch. I am excited to see what the new theme looks like.

Count me in for the pre-shopping! I would love to see whst there is!

Let me get the camera out when I get home from work tonight, and I'll post pics of a new men's polo, lady's pink top, the light-up mouse ears, and a photo frame. Yes, we LOVED the new merchandise! :love:

iwynlea said:
Let me get the camera out when I get home from work tonight, and I'll post pics of a new men's polo, lady's pink top, the light-up mouse ears, and a photo frame. Yes, we LOVED the new merchandise! :love:

Wooohooo!! Can't wait!

(I SO need a life) :rolleyes:

I'm going next week, so I'll take a picture if they have some displays set up in the stores of just YOAMD merchandise. I would love a nice travel coffee mug if they have one.

I'm hoping they have a new collage frame out for it. We have the Happiest Celebration one and the one before that which is dated. I'm a huge frame junkie so hopefully there will be some other cool ones too.

check out laughingplace.com's store for recent additions. A lot of the items added this month look like they are for YOAMD. (Castle coming out of the clouds.)

Oooh, I think the Jeep needs this on the back. ;)

4464L.jpg

I bought a t-shirt on our trip about a month ago - didn't even realize it was for the new promotion. It's the castle in the clouds, kind of just outlined.

Here's one of the new photo/autograph books - I believe they had several items in this design.

I need to get out and take more photos. I think they are still getting new merchandise in, and some is not all the YOAMD themed like the red book. On 10/1 - I was very little merchanidise in the Emporium - the Mickey Ears, a couple of shirts and T-shirt. Have not been to WOD yet!
IMG_3347.jpg

Kids Ears
YearofaMillionDreamsEars.jpg

Shirt
YearofaMillionDreamsShirt.jpg

Do you know if the autograph books are in the resort shops as well...I'd love to pick a couple up for the girls before we hit the parks commando style!
Michele

2tinksmom said:
Do you know if the autograph books are in the resort shops as well...I'd love to pick a couple up for the girls before we hit the parks commando style!
Michele

I think they are a pretty new arrival, we did not see them at the Poly on the 12th/13th, but someone on another thread where I posted this info said she picked one up in the GF gift shop. Hopefully all the stores will have them out soon if not already. (I did not notice them in MGM last evening - but got this one at AK!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter