** Picture of the Day 3 **

After DGD scored the first goal last week and looking for more of these celebrations in Friday's playoff game :cheer2::

P1180432_zps56kimbmo.jpg
:tink:

klmall..... I missed posting too. Spent 3 mos. in Fla to get away from this N'east winter.
Looking forward to seeing ROL..
PythonFan888's shots are beautiful.
I know it will be a zoo for the Pandora soft opening..but..it'a my B'day solo trip so I will have nothing but time....

Three months in Florida sounds wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your ROL pictures; PythonFan888 certainly inspires we photographers right? Like you, I can handle almost anything on my solo trips!

klmall..... I missed posting too. Spent 3 mos. in Fla to get away from this N'east winter.
Looking forward to seeing ROL..
PythonFan888's shots are beautiful.
I know it will be a zoo for the Pandora soft opening..but..it'a my B'day solo trip so I will have nothing but time....
QUOTE]

Three months in Florida sounds wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your ROL pictures; PythonFan888 certainly inspires we photographers right? Like you, I can handle almost anything on my solo trips!

Thanks both!

One for today:
DSC_0858-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter