Picture On M:S?

Eljay

DIS Veteran
Do they take a picture of you on Mission:Space that you can purchase, like on Test Track? :cool:

Mission: SPACE does not (yet) have on-ride picture equipment. It's quite possible that that will change at some point, although the investment (installing 160 cameras as opposed to the one that it usually takes to do this) may not be worth it for them.

Wow, 160 cameras! On the other rides, they usually take a picture of the whole boat, car, etc. Even if they took a picture of all 4 people together in the pod, I guess it would still be a big undertaking.
BTW, are there 160 people at a time on the ride? Any idea how the picture thing could work in a practical way?
Thanks! :cool:

I don't know if there would be a practical way to do it. The pods are so enclosed that there's no way they could get all four people into one shot.

If you look at the commercial at the Mission:Space website, the shots of the people in the pods are probably what any on-ride photos would end up looking like - a strange angled close up of each individual.

The on-ride photos are usually a good way to remember your group's day at the park, but a Mission:Space ride photo would end up looking more like the tearful confession scene from the Blair Witch Project.

I rode Mission Space last week and noticed what looked like a camera on a stalk to the left of each console (next to the joy stick control) - could be wrong though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter