Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

The grand cali hotel is the only one to pipe in music for the fireworks show.

and you need a access key to get in to all lounges.

The DLH conceirge lounge has had the fireworks music piped in long before the GC even existed.

dsny1mom

Thanks Sherry for mentioning this thread in another post. I've been wanting up update but i hate searching...
so here are more(clearer) pics of the GRand Californian Hotel Lounge- June 09 trip.
DSC04638.jpg

DSC04601.jpg

DSC04602.jpg

DSC04638.jpg

DSC04639.jpg

DSC04640.jpg

DSC04566.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04600.jpg

I wanted to verify that the DLH lounge did have the fireworks show piped in, and they opened the sliding glass door/windows during the show, in late May.

What the heck is in that chafing dish at the Grand Cal?

PPH also had the things full of Goldfish crackers.

Unfortunately, the cookies were just awful, and must have had a trigger ingredient in them for DS, as he reacted to them in a way he doesn't react to the cookies sold in the parks. They were very different from park cookies. :(

Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful pics! Those chocolate covered strawberries are making me hungry lol...:lmao:

I wanted to verify that the DLH lounge did have the fireworks show piped in, and they opened the sliding glass door/windows during the show, in late May.

What the heck is in that chafing dish at the Grand Cal?

:(

The warm scones!! i love them so much!

Ahh.... memories!
We were scheduled to be there in concierge the on same days you were there in June. I was looking forward to try to figure out who you were, but the pictures taking would have solved that problem. :)

However, because of my gallbladder surgery I was not ready to tackle Disney, so we rescheduled for two weeks later! Thanks for the pics! :):thumbsup2

So does $179 at Paradise sound like a good rate?? I wouldn't know since I've never researched concierge level before but I'm trying to plan something special for my mother's b-day trip--and she's never stayed in any of the Disney hotels before. Also one thing not seen in the pictures...do the lounges serve "adult" beverages/cordials in the evening like the ones in DW??

So does $179 at Paradise sound like a good rate?? I wouldn't know since I've never researched concierge level before but I'm trying to plan something special for my mother's b-day trip--and she's never stayed in any of the Disney hotels before. Also one thing not seen in the pictures...do the lounges serve "adult" beverages/cordials in the evening like the ones in DW??

It sounds like a great price!

I do not know about PP, but in GCH they serve wine/beer from 5:00-10:00PM and at 8:00-10:00PM cordials.

Dorene

You're very welcome, Pycees312!:goodvibes I seem to be able to find things quickly using my Subscribed Threads feature OR I refer to the MS Word document I created, with a bunch of important links to refer DIS-ers to, like your concierge pictures, various Trip Reports that I think are particularly interesting (including Bumbershoot's), the character meal photo thread, J.C.andAli'sMom's Goofy's Kitchen pictures, etc. I have them all saved in one document so if I cannot find the thread easily on the DIS or in my User CP section, I just copy and paste it from my Word document for quick posting!!!

well I've requested the cabana room at the PPH. But I keep hearing that there is only a few of them. It was $200 cheaper to do as well. If we don't get our request, does anyone know what other concierge rooms are out there? We didn't pay for the view so pretty sure we won't get that, but what else is there?

I'm getting ready to book my room at PP- concierge level. What is a cabana room? I'm probably going to book a theme park view since it is only $40 more total. Are there cabana rooms with theme park views?

well, you've all gone and done it now....:lmao:
I'm going to have to upgrade us! I have to have one of those strawberries:worship:

what exactly is concierge? What type of rooms do you get and what does it all include? Do you think it's worth the money?

I'm getting ready to book my room at PP- concierge level. What is a cabana room? I'm probably going to book a theme park view since it is only $40 more total. Are there cabana rooms with theme park views?

I haven't seen it yet, but, I did book it and the cabana room is on the pool level with a small balcony:) I'll post pictures in two weeks:)
She told me that you can walk from the balcony to the pool.
The difference was $65 more:upsidedow, but I'll just enjoy the trip even more right:beach:

Here is the view from the Lounge:

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

HTH.:)

Great pics brings back fond memories, I think its important to note that all the fireworks are hard to see from the GCH concierge the tree tops and building gets in the way. We found it best to sit all the way on the left on the balcony.

what exactly is concierge? What type of rooms do you get and what does it all include? Do you think it's worth the money?

princess:

Well, I've only stayed once at the GCH. Our room was average overlooking the parking lot, even though it was supposed to be a Garden View. We had access to the Concierge lounge which had food available while it was open. Breakfast, Lunch, an Dinner as well as desserts. This was nice as we would take some food in a bag and take into the parks. We could watch the fireworks from the balcony, there was a computer to use, newspapers, and a concierge desk that helped us with reservations and such, we could also borrow dvd's from there. I don't know about the price difference because we used DVC points but we certainly enjoyed it and would use it again.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter