Pictures of rooms at DVC

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Can we start a thread of pictures of rooms at the DVC resorts exclusively. There is a resort room thread on the resort BB but its 800 pages and I think DVC members would appreciate a thread here of just DVC resort room pictures. I love staying at all the different DVC resorts and I'd love to be able to look at the different rooms when I'm planning my trips. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savy so I don't know how to upload a picture so I guess I'm just the "idea man". Thanks for the help and I hope others think this is a good idea. I would also like to be able to show people I tell about DVC the rooms. I'm always telling people how great the rooms are. Thanks again

Thanks Spicy I just thought it might be nice to have pictures right here on the DVC boards and not have to wade through all the BC, WL, BW etc resort pictures to find DVC rooms. Just a convenience thing. I know I use the reort pictures and food pictues to help make vacation plans.

Thanks Spicy I just thought it might be nice to have pictures right here on the DVC boards and not have to wade through all the BC, WL, BW etc resort pictures to find DVC rooms. Just a convenience thing. I know I use the reort pictures and food pictues to help make vacation plans.

well I like them in their resorts - because generally when I am looking for a picture of VWL or OKW - I am not interested in the other DVC resorts.

but hey everyone is different!!!

I know it's not quite what you are looking for, but if you go to www.tagrel.com there are some great pictures/tours of the DVC's

Here's some:

f83dd10f.jpg

SSR GV Living Room

f83dcfff.jpg

SSR GV Kitchen

f83dcf50.jpg

SSR MB

fa8c6a07.jpg

BCV 2 BR Entrance Foyer

fa8c6b37.jpg

BCV Kitchen

fa8c6ad1.jpg

fa8c6b01.jpg

BCV Second Bedroom with 2 queens

to be continued.....:wizard:

Burnsoc,
Great pics....are you using a wide angle lens or something ? Thanks for posting them
:thumbsup2

Can I post a request, please?

I am looking for pictures of OKW studios. My family is each staying in a studio in August. Rather than try to explain the set up, I would like to show them. Tagrel's site does not have a slide show of an OKW studio.

I am looking for a picture of the two beds, the kitchenette, a good pic to show the size of the bathroom, and the balcony. If you have any of those and could share, i would appreciate it! TIA.

http://www.allears.net/acc/g_okw.htm - Allears has a lot of good pictures

Studio Beds Looking at Front Door
Studio Beds Looking at Balcony Door
Studio Beds with Nightstand
Studio TV (Front Door Left; Kitchenette/Bath Right)
Studio Table & Chairs (Adjoining Room Door)
Studio Kitchenette & Bathroom
Studio Microwave - Coffee Pot - Sink
Studio Refrigerator - Microwave - Coffee Pot
Studio Bathroom Sink, Toilet, Shower
Studio Vanity and Hair Dryer
Studio Closet

I am looking for a picture of the two beds, the kitchenette, a good pic to show the size of the bathroom, and the balcony.
Disney1fan,
You can see the 2 beds in the pics I posted above. We did not have a balcony off this one as it was a dedicated 2 bedroom, so I don't have a pic of the balcony for you. But the studio bathroom pic is the one above that has the framed picture of sea shells above the toilet (6th pic from the top). The OKW studio bathroom was the largest of any of the DVC studios we've stayed in.
The bottom 3 pics would be of the second bedroom or the studio portion.
Here is a pic of the seperate vanity area outside the studio bathroom :
ed035fe5.jpg

Allearsnet site should have a pic of the kitchenette and possibly the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter