Pictures of Snacks on DP

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
A lot of people have questions about what they can and cannot get as a snack on the DP. I was able to get a frozen lemonade as a snack. It was listed on the cart menu as a snack, so it wasn't a CM error. Anyone have any other pictures?

IMG_0033.jpg

Mickey ice cream

030209mickeyicecream.jpg

I don't have a picture of it, but our favorite was the Nestle toll house cookie ice cream, vanilla ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies. We also were able to get some desserts not officially listed, chocolate chip cookies at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot and at our resort, and Mickey rice krispie treats at the resort too.

022807mickeyricekrispy.jpg

TAKitty said:
A lot of people have questions about what they can and cannot get as a snack on the DP. I was able to get a frozen lemonade as a snack. It was listed on the cart menu as a snack, so it wasn't a CM error. Anyone have any other pictures?

When we were there last August for the free DDP, we were able to get a frozen Lemonade at Pizzafari, but we asked at serveral other places and were told no. It was a wonderfully cold and refreshing snack and was a great value to use a snack credit on so hopefully we can get another 1 or 2 this August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter