Pin Collectors?

MICOL

DIS Veteran
Ho do you folks store your pin collections? We now have 4 lanyards full. Any Ideas would be helpful? I have see the pin storage bags at the DisneyStore.com.

After keeping them in those nifty WDW plastic bags for ages, I finally bought a pin bag. I really like having them all "safe and sound" in there. :) Our ds got into pin trading on our last trip -- his lanyard is totally full so we just ordered him a pin bag as well (we're going to surprise him with it on our Sept. pin event trip). We also have some of the groups framed and hanging on the wall.

we don't have many, but we pinned them all to a piece of felt which hangs in my dd's bedroom. When we are out and about we put the traders on the lanyard, and can carry the felt in our bag.

Bev

I bought a zipped notebook from wal-mart and some felt fabric. I cut the fabric to 8 x 10 pages and punched hole to fit into the notebook. I put a blank page of felt between each page of pin.

Get a shadow box frame. Go to Lowes or HD and buy a piece of cork and glue it to the back panel of the shadow box. Then you can just stick your pins in without the backs and you can then display them on the wall or shelf. Pin Bags are great for carrying them to WDW and other meets but not really for displaying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter