Pin Exchange - Sent/Received Thread

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
All names are out!! I have the flu - so let me know if I made any mistakes!!

Please send your exchanges out by Sunday 9/24 and have fun

Got my names. So excited. I love pins. :banana: Mine should go out soon. :goodvibes

Sure hope you get to feeling better!! :wizard:

I put my pins in the mail to my "pin pal" yesterday. I hope she likes them! I had fun picking them and sending them. They don't have too far to go to get to her!

Donna

I have ours all ready to go. I just need to get my behind to the PO. ;) I hope all of our pals enjoy them. :teeth:

I got my pins today from Snowwhitesmom! She sent a Jessie pin and a Kim Possible pin. Thanks so much! They are great. :thumbsup2

Oh my I am terrible. I have no idea who sent my pins, but I love them!

I got:

Minnie with poms - DD stole it immediately, she is in pom, so she feels some weird sense of entitlement :rolleyes: :teeth:

Dumbo on a ball - one of my fav characters! The scene with him and his mother can reduce me to a teary puddle in about 1.2 seconds.

I also got a cute pair of socks with lips and lipstick on them! Which I am sure will also wind up in DD's possession, as does every other pair of socks I own.

Thank you so much!

I also got my 3 sent out today. I have had them ready to go for a few days, but unfortunately the Gods seemed to be against me making it to the post office before today. And also since I was mailing a bazillion exchanges today, I didn't realize that she wasn't putting DC on them until she was through. Apparently it is too big a deal to go back and do that once it is rung up. So everyone cross their fingers for me!

We have received one set, not sure of the board name and Mya was impressed with her new Belle. The Cast Lanyard was a nice surprise as well!

Ours went out today!

Oh my I am terrible. I have no idea who sent my pins, but I love them!

I got:

Minnie with poms - DD stole it immediately, she is in pom, so she feels some weird sense of entitlement

Dumbo on a ball - one of my fav characters! The scene with him and his mother can reduce me to a teary puddle in about 1.2 seconds.

I also got a cute pair of socks with lips and lipstick on them! Which I am sure will also wind up in DD's possession, as does every other pair of socks I own.

Thank you so much!

That would be me - glad you like them!

DJT said:
I put my pins in the mail to my "pin pal" yesterday. I hope she likes them! I had fun picking them and sending them. They don't have too far to go to get to her!

Donna
I got them and loved them!!

Julia of course put Ariel on her lanyard and Nick put Chip and Dale on his! I also got a deck of Disney Cards that they are dying to play with but I told them they were for our plane trip to DL in a few weeks!!

I will be heading out to the PO tomorrow morning. SO our pals should all have them soon. :goodvibes

I hope they will enjoy! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter